Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
the soldiers make me not even the slightest bit upset I have no shot at any of these packs.

I am done with this crap. Stuff like this should be a drawing on SNKRS or something where everyone gets a fair shot....not those who pay people to stand in line and just to resell the kicks. Or those of us who actually work during the day and have no shot at getting to a truck or store before they are sold out. Shame on Nike for not caring about the people who will actually wear these shoes.

I am done with this crap. Stuff like this should be a drawing on SNKRS or something where everyone gets a fair shot....not those who pay people to stand in line and just to resell the kicks. Or those of us who actually work during the day and have no shot at getting to a truck or store before they are sold out. Shame on Nike for not caring about the people who will actually wear these shoes.
To them it's all about profit, other wise we'd see at least a limited release. These seem to be an extremely limited release.

from an ebay listing saying they got them all from NYC 34th St. HOH 
mean.gif
The clown that got all those didnt even know what the shoes were about or looked like. Strictly profit ugh.

Sucks I wont be able to grab a pair...300 is kinda a lot for one shoe anyway but I would liked to have atleast one pack in my collection

Drove to the Q and they stopped the line as I was walking up . 4 people in line . 3hr trip for nothing.

This [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Waiting 52 years for historical kicks to be marked up 100% from retail...just proving what makes the world goes around.

I'd love to get those Game 6 joints. Drove all the way from Detroit and went to that game on a whim and it would be a nice way to commemorate being there.

What do you mean they stopped the line? They were sold out?
Wouldn't let anyone else in line , and no , seemed like there were a lot of pairs left. (Had 2 uhaul trucks on the street full) told me to come back tomorrow lol. I hate sadderday on a Monday !

Back
Top Bottom