Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Did we have a release date for the grey/gold ones?? It's ritual for me to get a pair when the season kicks off, don't know if I should get those or the Soldiers in the same cw coming out on Saturday

Edit* Looks like FNL has this pair on the calendar for the 29th, but FTL shows the one with the blue speckles.  Hmmmmmm

Last edited:
**** Nike, they should've released all these colors as GR and they would all sell better than the garbage colors they released Post-finals

screw it, i'm hopping on the I-90 to Cleveland tmrw.

What time do you all suggest I get there? I plan on leaving at 8 am. 3 hour drive

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Heard there's a line of people at NTNY.

I should arrive in Cleveland around 9-10 am.
Heading up also . I hope the truck is somewhere in the afternoon. I heard at the Q at 5 , but finding somewhere to park will be a nightmare.

Anybody out camping?

Heard there's a line of people at NTNY.

I should arrive in Cleveland around 9-10 am.

Xhibition is doing in store raffle at 11 PM, Same with Next Akron/Bedford, if you wanna check that. Long as you get there by 11, you'll get a raffle ticket and they'll do a in store drawing. Then the Truck will be at the Q like 4ish my guess.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about these too much. Once the hype settles, no ones really looking for these especially with those soldier lebrons in there. Not worth the price and def not worth any resell If there is any. One of the weakest packs from Nike . Kobe ftbs were way better and when hype died on those, price settled. These will be no different only more drastic price drops then ftb.

I wouldn't worry about these too much. Once the hype settles, no ones really looking for these especially with those soldier lebrons in there. Not worth the price and def not worth any resell If there is any. One of the weakest packs from Nike . Kobe ftbs were way better and when hype died on those, price settled. These will be no different only more drastic price drops then ftb.
This....bring on the 3's please!!!

Back
Top Bottom