Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I've mentally checked out on this shoe
laugh.gif

Did they even make the packs in a size 14?

They sold all 4 packs. I'm pumped but also nauseous at how much I just spent. I don't got it like that. Game 3 and 5 were a no brainer and then I copped game 3 on impulse. Smh

They sold all 4 packs. I'm pumped but also nauseous at how much I just spent. I don't got it like that. Game 3 and 5 were a no brainer and then I copped game 3 on impulse. Smh

Nyc NT sold all 4 today? Thats dope.

Someone on Twitter said NTSM only had 19 pairs of game 7 pack. Glad I didnt waste my time. For something so limited I feel like a draw would've been better. There was like 30+ people there in the morning.

They also dropped all 4 packs today at NY HOH Harlem. When I got there at 3pm they had Game 3 and 6 left.

Source? Can't find anything on any sites regarding this. 

FNL has the correct pic on their site so I went to my local HoH to check. They thought it was the blue speckled pair as well until the manager went to check in the back. He confirmed that it was the grey/gold that they had back there

Maybe the other one is releasing too, but at least we know the grey/gold is [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Bought all 4 packs. Doubled up on Game's 5 and 6 and quadrupled on KyRispies. I'm about to go to sleep but later on I'll share a crazy story about how I almost got screwed big time lol.

FNL has the correct pic on their site so I went to my local HoH to check. They thought it was the blue speckled pair as well until the manager went to check in the back. He confirmed that it was the grey/gold that they had back there

Maybe the other one is releasing too, but at least we know the grey/gold is [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Thanks!  the CW shows as this:

Style: 819583-005
Color: WOLF GREY/MTLC SILVER-RCR BL

The CW matches with the pics on FTL, but FNL and the sole makes me think the speckled blue shoe is not an actual shoe. We haven't seen any pics of those either. 

Last edited:
Someone on Twitter said NTSM only had 19 pairs of game 7 pack. Glad I didnt waste my time. For something so limited I feel like a draw would've been better. There was like 30+ people there in the morning.

was more than thirty in line. They gave out 30 wristbands to save our.spot so we could leave until 10 but it was still FCFS so the first 19 got pairs me and my friends were 28, 29 and 30. I don't understand why they just didn't give out 19 wristbands or from then 30 wristbands raffle them so we all had a chance, instead of waster our time.

Sunday they gave out random wristbands to mix up the line. The lower your wristband number the bettter your spot in line i got 11, the people in front of my got 5 and 7 so i was third in line and my boy was 18, fifth in line. Kudos to that manager/employees that worked it Sunday and not these fools today. I really just wanted the Kyries from today since the soliders are identical to the game 5's.

was more than thirty in line. They gave out 30 wristbands to save our.spot so we could leave until 10 but it was still FCFS so the first 19 got pairs me and my friends were 28, 29 and 30. I don't understand why they just didn't give out 19 wristbands or from then 30 wristbands raffle them so we all had a chance, instead of waster our time.

Sunday they gave out random wristbands to mix up the line. The lower your wristband number the bettter your spot in line i got 11, the people in front of my got 5 and 7 so i was third in line and my boy was 18, fifth in line. Kudos to that manager/employees that worked it Sunday and not these fools today. I really just wanted the Kyries from today since the soliders are identical to the game 5's.

Repped

Thanks for the info. I wanted to go this morning but I was afraid of something like that happening. SM is like 45 mins away from me. On sunday did they only have 19 pairs also? I like that game 5 pack, glad you cooked on at least that release. I agree, they shouldve done a draw for these or morning raffle especially since these were so limited.

Repped

Thanks for the info. I wanted to go this morning but I was afraid of something like that happening. SM is like 45 mins away from me. On sunday did they only have 19 pairs also? I like that game 5 pack, glad you cooked on at least that release. I agree, they shouldve done a draw for these or morning raffle especially since these were so limited.

yeah seemed like the same number of pairs on sunday but no one really showed up. I think was about 20 people in line, total wristband and no wristbands

IF ANYONE KNOWS THE DUDES FROM NTSM THAT WORKED THE SUNDAY PACK PLEASE TELL THEM THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR A SMOOTH RELEASE NO WASTING OF TIME.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom