Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
DSG currently has 20% off with no minimum purchase. It might not apply for newer styles, but I just picked up a pair of Huaraches for $77 including shipping and tax. 

doesnt work on summerpack, red speckles or ring ceremonies

great price for the kyraches,brotherhoods, or cavs though

caved on the on Kyraches, outlet price
glasses.gif
Wanted to but after seeing the Kyrie 3 leaked pics today, I think I'm 99% done with this model.

Nike basketball has definitely gotten away from casual wear with there sig athletes sneaks.. k1 could b worn on or off court k3 def on court only judging from pics.... same with kd,kobe,LeBron sig shoe!!!... im sure for hoopers the perforamce of the shoe is great!!

This kyrie 3 can def be worn off court as well in fact all kyries have been good on court and off actually even the Kobe line has been okay in the recent years as well, the Lebron 12 and 13 are too hard to pull off casually and now the kd 9 as well but the Kyries are definitely the easiest to pull off out of nike basketball

This kyrie 3 can def be worn off court as well in fact all kyries have been good on court and off actually even the Kobe line has been okay in the recent years as well, the Lebron 12 and 13 are too hard to pull off casually and now the kd 9 as well but the Kyries are definitely the easiest to pull off out of nike basketball
yea with tech fleece or joggers... but im tlkin bout urban dressers biker denim, elongated tees etc... not the footlocker display mannequin outfit.. lol

KD 9 looks casual. Cws being subtle. I don't own a pair since the first pair did not release. Lebron 12 and 13s were just ugly. Only people who could pull those off are space men.

I think the first picture of the 3 sold me but this cw not so much. I still like the shoe. Also I can see the casual appeal.

Lastly, I think Nike is going in a different direction in which they ditch the causal aesthetics of the main basketball model only to offer a take down casual model. It seems business savvy but to most sneakerheads it seems like overkill. Add that with bad reputation of 3rd party selling and viola you get sneakers made for ball.

Last edited:
yea with tech fleece or joggers... but im tlkin bout urban dressers biker denim, elongated tees etc... not the footlocker display mannequin outfit.. lol
If people can rock the lebron 9 with jeans like ive seen on ig there is no doubt in my mind these would look great casually

Glad I was able to get the 5 pack and the iD 7s, didn't feel the need for the official Game 7 pack since the soldiers were fairly similar

Back
Top Bottom