Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
When the Kryie 2 Krispy Kreme dropped during "NIKE RE-RELEASES THE KY-RISPY KREME 2 AT FOOT LOCKER 34TH ST. NYC" they came in the V2 of the Ky-rispy Kreme box without the clear top and they only had around 15-20 pairs with that special box. The rest of the stock at HOH came in a basic orange box at a MSRP of $160. It was some BS. I hope the online release drops with the special box and at the regular $130 price. Pic from HoH on 34th street when they restocked last week.
they actually didnt get the boxes shipped in time for the shoes and were selling in regular orange boxes this was thursday. By Saturday they had the boxes in hand and were putting the orange boxes inside them. 2 boxes for one pair of shoes haha. 

Yeah it looks like the tongue logo, heel logo, and lining are different but everything else is the same. Really happy with how they did these iD's, just a beautiful pair of shoes.

Just saw a quick video on IG comparing the game 6 and game 7 kicks to their ID counterparts. Some major diferences in materials used. Needless to say but I'll be returning my ID game 6's

link to the video? thanks! 
Can't seem to find it now. But when I get my pair in on Monday I'm going to be doing a quick side by side comparison.
Why return the ID game 6? The one that kyrie wore is the ID pair without leather strap and tounge
Interesting. I didn't know that. I never really researched into all the details on the pair he "actually" wore. I guess I just assumed the one in the pack is what he actually wore. That does change my mind about them
laugh.gif

My footlocker said kk box as well.
definitely come with the box, manager at ftl showed me a actually pair last nite with the box... would like to hv them but way to many other kicks comin out that i want... btw no disco on these label as quick strike!!!

definitely come with the box, manager at ftl showed me a actually pair last nite with the box... would like to hv them but way to many other kicks comin out that i want... btw no disco on these label as quick strike!!!

Yeah my store laughed at me when I asked if they would sit past noon. Said they only got about 10 pairs.

DSG currently has 20% off with no minimum purchase. It might not apply for newer styles, but I just picked up a pair of Huaraches for $77 including shipping and tax. 

Back
Top Bottom