Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Also, right strap is bhm print over top of the Xmas "teeth" design...
Maybe the shoe doesn't blow you away aesthetically (depends on the person), but these types of details make it a pretty cool release in my mind. Has Nike ever done something like this before? 

Maybe the shoe doesn't blow you away aesthetically (depends on the person), but these types of details make it a pretty cool release in my mind. Has Nike ever done something like this before? 

I believe all of the "what the" designs over the last few years have had the same good details...not as subtle as this kyrie, which is why I was pleased with this one and had to have it...LeBron 11 is probably my next fav as far as details on a what the shoe...

So this am went and grabbed the what the's from a local ftl...while ringing out was talking with the emp and he mentions they have a "special" pair releasing next weekend(17th)...wouldn't give any details but we've heard nothing about this "special" colorway, correct? Nothing on any release calendar and even called another hoh and they couldn't confirm or deny...I think the guy was just trying to seem "important" and "knowledgeable" ...anyhow, these what these are perfectly executed...the details are on point and I love how clean they are for a what the imo...
I actually heard it msy be that green pair from a "source" lol

I went to HOH this morning and I passed on the wtk if it was more of agr these would hit outlets...on to the dbs and the Lebron 14s...

These rumors are probably the DOERNBECHER FREESTYLE lol ?

Well yes the dbs drop this weekend(17th), but that's only through Nike itself not ftl...unless they changed up this year but I doubt that...I could see it being the green wtk as the stores I am speaking of are in the Cleveland area and got the champ packs, etc...

Wow how were these so limited? Trying to help my boss secure a Sz 13 Sail What The Kyrie 2s but its sold out everywhere locally.

The white pair flew which was surprising, I dont think the dbs will be at footlocker but who knows

The WTK's are terrible in person. Worst What The so far
There's a reason these didn't get a proper release 
laugh.gif

With the price point at 120$ I don't see why y'all not get it when you have a chance. All white shoe but you don't need to do iD and have mix material plus multicolor insole.

Picked up the last size 8 of the wtk at the footlocker in great northern mall. Had a size 10 on display I believe.

help guys

trying to decide what has better performance

between kyrie 2 and jordan 29

in terms of traction and cushioning for explosive bounce

I meant the Dbs all around, the AM Zeros, VIIs, huaraches, and the Kyries too. I don't want to be disrespectful cuz the idea is cool, they're just kinda wack though. The words on the velcro on the Kyries is a cool touch

I hate seeing DBs (any of them) going for crazy resell. So much more money that could be going to the children's hospital.

Then again, if you truly give a damn you just donate straight up. No need for sneakers.

<--- lost a 5 year-old niece to leukemia

Back
Top Bottom