Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
To the people saying there's nothing 'What The?' about these, I guess it's not just about the loud colors now. Yes the inside is really busy but they actually used different kinds of materials through out. Very well crafted in my opinion.

View media item 2259745
View media item 2259749

Walked into my HOH last night and purchased a size 13 on an impulse buy.
I wasn't planning on getting these but when I saw them I pulled the trigger.
Very nice in my opinion.

Like dakota blue dakota blue said, they may not be your traditional WT with the loud changes, but when you take a closer look at the fine details, they did a great job of mix matching materials/designs IMO. Overall, 8' satisfied. Can't wait for my green glows to come in too

Went into a HOH in my area today and was shocked to see they had a display, meaning they didn't sell out. I do like a majority of the different material used on the shoe. The strap did stand out and looked a bit worn on the display they had there. Noticed different things like the swoosh on the strap being removable which I thought was cool. Overall it's different take on the "WTK" and was done well.

Only two times I gave those wearing two shoes a pass to wear them was the Jordan V DMP Raging Bull Pack and the Jordan 6 Golden Moments Pack.

All the rest I saw over the years did not work in my opinion

Wearing the aforementioned photo of the green and white Kylie's - NO

Last edited:
Guess I will be walking around looking like a clown 
laugh.gif

Shoutout to @andrewtns  for posting the link to backdoor-it. Italy to Cleveland in 2 days

Guess I will be walking around looking like a clown 
laugh.gif

Shoutout to @andrewtns  for posting the link to backdoor-it. Italy to Cleveland in 2 days
nthat.gif
 They dont look bad with one on each foot, when you think about it, its the same as every other what the shoe, its 2 different shoes on the brons and kobes but they come in one pair ppl only saying they're clown shoes because its 2 pairs

Wow those photos of the Green Glows are fresh.

Wasn't planning on buying buy I may have to own a pair.

The color really works well

Last edited:
Having trouble locating a pair of white WTKyrie 2 in size 11. Anyone know of anywhere that still has them at retail?

Back
Top Bottom