• Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

That print
l9ray.gif

Last edited:
i see a few people say you can go with tts...
to me the kyrie 1's ran narrow!
so i want to know  do these run narrow?
They do run narrow like K1. I went true to size. They were a little snug on my feet, but after 2 wears have loosened up nicely. I have to wear custom orthotics due to a foot injury, and always get size 11.5. Don't know if going up a half size would make a difference. I think they would be too big length wise then. I had the same fit and feel with the K1, and after a few wears they are perfect. Imo

View media item 1841151
Resell is up to twice the retail price. Really glad I pulled the trigger on these on release day. They were sold out on NDC in 11.5, but I found a pair on FL site. I had a feeling these were gonna go fast, and I didn't want to be left out. They're great in person. Im a huge Kyrie 1 fan too.

Anyone have a solid release date for the BHMs? Have to have those too. Trying to get the Christmas pair, but am down on funds after the holidays. Hopefully a pair of my Jordan's I have listed sells before the 26. Have a feeling a lot of people are going to cop the Christmas pairs based on how fast the Effects went, and current resell value.

Couldn't seem to ID a plat yeezy because of the tounge colors available. Would be interested in seeing what you come up with. I've made a few good designs like a "space jam" and Georgetown/Pistons alternate jersey colorways. Not sure which one I'm gonna order. I got the effects and want to get the snowman, Crimson, and BHM so far. Will order an ID after I secure those pairs.
Excuse the #LewiPose but yesterdays kicks. (Yeezy iDs must be done) View media item 1837057

Anyone have a solid release date for the BHMs? Have to have those too. Trying to get the Christmas pair, but am down on funds after the holidays. Hopefully a pair of my Jordan's I have listed sells before the 26. Have a feeling a lot of people are going to cop the Christmas pairs based on how fast the Effects went, and current resell value.

Jan 18

tmartgotkickss just posted a pretty cool sample for the Kyrie 2 Easter.

Phone not letting me upload the pic, but this dude is a must-follow if you're into Kyrie's, so just head over to his IG.

Having said that, Easters are my least favourite holiday-themed pack, and this doesn't really change anything for me. Still cool to get a look though.
TMark is my guy real cool and humble. His Kyrie 1 collection caught the eye of Kyrie and they ended up meeting and getting cool with each other. He's even a ambassador for the Kyrie 2. Btw the Effects are awesome in person and fit great TTS in my opinion definitely happy I picked these up. My IG is e_silfa hit me up I follow back

Back
Top Bottom