Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Far as I was aware it was 1st Infernos, 16th BHM.
Gonna be ordering Christmas 8am tomorrow.
Got my Effects off Santa today.
ID's hopefully should be getting shipped soon too.

We got the infernos early here in Serbia. Saw em in person today. Really nice shade of red, but I want the effects more.

Whats the material like on these? Same as the Kyrie 1 or different? Can't really tell on the back part in pics

The same

Wish this was a GR pair, why can't there be any Cavs colorways released?  

This look like its using say better materials smh why cant GR pairs be treated the same they should at least come out with a elite version cause the material on this upper is doo doo

The same
This look like its using say better materials smh why cant GR pairs be treated the same they should at least come out with a elite version cause the material on this upper is doo doo

Kyrie is getting an Elite model this year.

Trying hard to pass on these Kicks tomorrow but it's getting harder and harder

Repped. Just scooped a 12.5. Hopefully these fit exactly like the 1s cause a 12.5 was perfect for me. 

Seriously, my brother works there and that discount is crazy got a pair of Kyrie 1's for 48$

But it seems they get random shoes cause the inventory in qll of em are so random

Wild. Tell your bro to find out For us lol. Got $50 gift card to SA

Doubled up on the christmas pair just now!

Nice thing I noticed: Nikestore Europe released 2 Kyrie shorts (2 colors, 1 style), as well as a nice Kyrie T-Shirt (2 color, 1 style) and also the zipper that was mentioned a couple of posts above mine!

Ordered the shorts and t-shirts, but I am not so convinced about that zipper, the silver stripes do not convince me yet, plus the price!

Back
Top Bottom