Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Someone turned the infernos dog-puke yellow, and tried to turn the upper into those kanye west burlap sack shoes :lol:  
Same thing I thought. Urine yellow turtle doves lmao

Yo! Quit posting these pictures of these BHMs. I passed. But damn I'm regretting it already. Bad enought I got 400+ coming out for carolina blue aka baby blue bka university blue foams!

idk if this is allowed but i got a promo code that allows Infernos to be copped for 94+ tax shipped dm me for details, and mods delete this post if its not allowed

nice PE's 
smokin.gif

waiting for ASG pics 
nerd.gif

Nike oversold enough though I got my order in the first 15 mins :stoneface:

sent me a cancelation email :stoneface:

Last edited:
All stars??? I doubt it but nice PE

just a PE. i doubt theyd wear the all stars on court before anyone saw any pics, but to me thats how they should "announce" upcoming colorways.

that sole looked like crap on Kobe IXs, and it continues to look bad on these

NDC hit me with the canc email on my BHMs smh. And I went looking around locally yesterday before I got the bad news and er where was sold out of my size.

NDC hit me with the canc email on my BHMs smh. And I went looking around locally yesterday before I got the bad news and er where was sold out of my size.

23penny has sizes tho they are priced at $160 shipped.

im wondering what the deal is with nike. seems like they are overselling a lot more than in recent years. :smh:

im wondering what the deal is with nike. seems like they are overselling a lot more than in recent years. :smh:
Thanks. Bought my size. I don't like paying above retail but whatever.

The only time this happened to me was with the Infrared 6s a day after the release. I was able to cart because of a glitch.

But I copped these on NDC. And I didn't think hey they're going to pull a FNL and didn't bother really trying to track down another pair.

Thanks. Bought my size. I don't like paying above retail but whatever.

The only time this happened to me was with the Infrared 6s a day after the release. I was able to cart because of a glitch.

But I copped these on NDC. And I didn't think hey they're going to pull a FNL and didn't bother really trying to track down another pair.

Yea man I've seen people posting about cancelled orders recently and it stinks. As a matter of fact, Nike cancelled my discounted 72-10s in GS size 4.5 due to OOS then posted a fsr in that size range the same day :smh:

that stinks. my pair is out for delivery but we only had snow "dust" this am.

Yeah, we got a mini storm last night that wasn't forecasted and traffic was a nightmare for folks. DC as always was ill-prepared for it. Looks like I won't see that box until next week.

Back
Top Bottom