Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Got my order confirmation and package same day. Low-key wanted a bit more of the blue pattern on the strap, but it looks good. Left and right are both pretty symmetrical in terms of the patterns used.

Couple pics; Canadian winter, and on-foot. Going to be a while until this get some burn, but definitely considering getting a pair to ball in. I found actually getting my foot into the shoe to be a real pain, but the fit feels much improved compared to the Ky 1, though I'll probably .5 size up for court use.

View media item 1878668
View media item 1878669

Last edited:
Do the bhms fit smaller than other kyrie 2 colorways? I feel like people that got them TTS are saying they fit snug

I am not sure about Kyrie, but I know that some players do it for auction or charity fund raising purposes. They do the same with their game worn jerseys. I forgot the URL, but I know this one site that pretty much sold a boat load of signed/unsigned game worn stuff for pretty much all the teams. Sometimes, VIP/Special ticket holders get access to purchase or even gifted such items.
accurate, season ticket holders get blessed with many gifts such as shoes

I received my BHM's today, definitely a much better fit than the 1's to me. I am a wide foot and my tts is 10 but I always get a 10.5 for wiggle room and it's perfect. I thought the strap would bother me but no issues at all and the cushioning to me is better than the 1 was. I don't ball anymore but I feel these would do fine on the courts compared to the 1's. I'm not sure on sizes but Niketown Chicago still had these in stock so I would give them a call for a phone order for those still looking for a pair.

Last edited:
Copped a size 11 of the BHM. Had to go a full size up after trying the 10.5 in store.

It's nice how the strap keeps your heel locked down

UPS updated me and says I will get my box tomorrow. Good thing I live literally 2 stoplights away from work because I live in a hilly area and I'm not driving during the blizzard.

Yo, got my pair in today. They must have used a GS size box on the 9.5s because it's tiny
laugh.gif

Thought the same when I wanted to put them back in the box 
laugh.gif

Took me a second try to get them back in the box 

infernos came in today. i gotta say, a little underwhelming. im unsure if i'll keep them. i always try to like red shoes but idk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom