Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Laces getting ate up. I think it was from the velcro and a snag that was in the lace that i shouldve cut. Tossed em in my gym bag and they came out like this View media item 1848815
My only other gripe is i think the tongue is a little too big/high

Almost had this happen to me :lol: the if the lace touches that Velcro it can be curtains for you on the Effects if you don't notice or catch it in time it's like it pulls the little strands out of the laces.

Last edited:
Yup.. i've been lucky 
laugh.gif

Just got the Christmas pair in. I sized up a whole size (10 to an 11) and still too tight. Back to NDC they go. A shame because I really like this color way. How much sizing difference are you guys doing on these?

Just got the Christmas pair in. I sized up a whole size (10 to an 11) and still too tight. Back to NDC they go. A shame because I really like this color way. How much sizing difference are you guys doing on these?

You have wide feet?

I have narrow feet and I went half size down.

Yeah they are wide. Its the strap that's causing the discomfort to me. The shoes are long enough just not wide enough I guess.

Kyrie backpack up on Nike Europe now. Looks decent. Shame as I got the KD8 backpack at Christmas but it's like a damn body bag! Now have 4 KD backpacks.
Want this Kyrie bag now!

I don't tie them in the last 2 eyelets. Someone returned them (size 14 & 8 or 9) today because of that very problem)

I don't tie them in the last 2 eyelets. Someone returned them (size 14 & 8 or 9) today because of that very problem)

Because of frayed laces? WTF????? Now I think I have heard it all. I would have told them to buy new laces and ****.

The inferno sold out online at nike au.. restock next week though for any Aussies that still want them.

sizing wise - they are bigger than the kyrie 1 - although i would've liked to gone .5 up like the kyrie 1s

but definitely can get away with going TTS.

full size is decent too... just double sock it if balling.

Back
Top Bottom