Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Dickssportinggoods got inferno's for 99.99 with the code HLG6273 free shipping/no tax if you havent grabbed em yet 

Last edited:

Incredibly and grossly overdone, I get it!!

I couldn't resist tho!! Sorry not sorry.
lmfao

crying 
roll.gif

The pic that you just post is from January 28, 2016 the pic that I posted is as of January 29 2016 via Sneaker Bar Detroit check out their IG page @sneakerbardetroit you have to read the post on their website from top to bottom not bottom to top
Huh? It's the same info.

Huh? It's the same info.

If you go to @sneakerbardetroit they state "Here's whats going on with the Nike Kyrie 2 ASG" once you go to their page in all caps it reads "UPDATE: Kyrie 2 "All-Star" once you click on the link it informs the that Nike Kyrie 2 "will" be included in this years Nike Basketball ASG Collection for 2016.

As in they where updating what they previously said on January 28th with a correction about them not launching the Kyrie 2 on Friday with the rest of the collection.

Basically I posted the new information they released about the shoe releasing while you posted the post before they corrected themselves stating they where no longer launching.

They are releasing at a later date that's all there is to know. Common sense. Don't need all these blogs' info.

They are releasing at a later date that's all there is to know. Common sense. Don't need all these blogs' info.

Actually their still slated to be releasing on February 11 which is the original date via Champs Sports, Eastbay, and FinishLine and some of our favorite blogs :D but who knows I just want the kicks 8)

Last edited:
Yeah I could see that as a scenerio to just put them out that day instead of holding them in the back. Doesn't matter to me if they release them the same or later date and he is or isn't an All-star. You can't predict those stuff. End of the day it's all about money for Nike.

Last edited:
Do they have the star badge like the Lebrons do? I can see that being a problem since the stars would account for one more all star game than Kyrie has participated in.

Back
Top Bottom