Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
has anybody seen the Allstars at any outlets recently? i'm trying to see where i can place a phone order... seems like the outlets here in ATL won't be getting them

i think they could be done hitting outlets. they already were all over the place a couple months ago.

also, just an fyi, phone orders are pretty much done at nike stores.

saw the battle greys at footlocker yesterday and I must say they were nice....discount would be great but hurting with $$$ right now...DSG looks nice but I don't want to pay shipping AND tax lol

saw the battle greys at footlocker yesterday and I must say they were nice....discount would be great but hurting with $$$ right now...DSG looks nice but I don't want to pay shipping AND tax lol

Just copped off of dsg...108 total shipped...20 off and free shipping...

I would've been all over those battle greys if they were darker like the soldier x and KD 9.

Smh ****'s code expired.

Last edited:
Got the Game 3 and Game 5 pack on Nike EU! Game 3 will arrive tomorrow already!

What a way to start the weekend!

Now I just need the Game 7 pack and I am good!

Got the battle greys today. Super nice in person. Gonna wear em a bit and hopefully that grey will darken over time. Have em lookin like the prelude Kobe 2s lol

My game 7 kyrie IDs almost done. Debating on trading them in though for kyrie battle greys. Need to see IDs in person to make final call. Plus Kyrie making the final shot in them also might sway my decision.

No idea. As a Dubs fan it hurt to see them lose, but I've been a Kyrie fan since he played for Duke. These Gradients are sweet.

Game 7s, then the Game 5s, the Game 3s and the last one are the Game 6s. The Game 6s are just too white!

Back
Top Bottom