Kyrie 6

IMG_20200114_214944_013.jpg

PSA - I know it has been posted before & is a general rule for Kyrie's - GO A HALF SIZE UP. Not sure if a 12.5 was available on these stateside but it would have been a better fit. Good cushion, traction, fit and court feel. I'm just glad I clipped my toenails last week or they would be black & blue.

Looking to grab a pair of these to hoop in. Seems like .5 up is the way to go? Anyone here have a review?

I have a half size up and a full size up coming; they were supposed to be delivered today but weren’t due to inclement weather.

I will see how they compare against my current hoop shoes, the Kobe Protro 4s and 5s.

Looking to grab a pair of these to hoop in. Seems like .5 up is the way to go? Anyone here have a review?

I mentioned it in here before but I bought both my TTS and .5 up. I initially thought the up .5 was the better fit because TTS was kind of toe crunching up top. However after break in period, I noticed my .5 up had slight heel slip and I wasn't getting that secure lock down feel in the back that I like. It was as if the back of the shoe felt heavier than the front. I went back to TTS, and I prefer the snug fit of that but I did sacrifice a bit of comfort at the toes until it broke in a bit more. If you like fitted snug shoes TTS may work, if you're one of those people who emphasis importance of roomy toe space then go .5 up. Hope this helps.

I mentioned it in here before but I bought both my TTS and .5 up. I initially thought the up .5 was the better fit because TTS was kind of toe crunching up top. However after break in period, I noticed my .5 up had slight heel slip and I wasn't getting that secure lock down feel in the back that I like. It was as if the back of the shoe felt heavier than the front. I went back to TTS, and I prefer the snug fit of that but I did sacrifice a bit of comfort at the toes until it broke in a bit more. If you like fitted snug shoes TTS may work, if you're one of those people who emphasis importance of roomy toe space then go .5 up. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I typically like a little extra bit of room instead of cramming my toes.

How is the comfort? Padding around the ankle decent? My achilles is currently tore up from a pair of older shoes I wore the other day playing, so definitely looking for some cushion around the ankle and nothing that will rub / irritate

Thanks. I typically like a little extra bit of room instead of cramming my toes.

How is the comfort? Padding around the ankle decent? My achilles is currently tore up from a pair of older shoes I wore the other day playing, so definitely looking for some cushion around the ankle and nothing that will rub / irritate

I'm no tech spec expert but they're comfortable to me especially compared to older previous kyrie models. I felt the nike air zoom turbo right away on these on court and traction was amazing imo It's not going to have better cushioning than other bball shoes though like the Lebron 17s, etc. No rubbing but I wear higher socks..... I like the padded ankle thickness of this shoe idk if it provides any real advantage but feels and looks good yeezy 2 vibes on the back lol.

kind of annoying how the preheats have been the only good colorways this whole time and their release has been super duper limited (im from canada). even the houston colorway has grown on me, looks amazing on foot

kind of annoying how the preheats have been the only good colorways this whole time and their release has been super duper limited (im from canada). even the houston colorway has grown on me, looks amazing on foot

It's a gift and a curse. When it's super limited we all want them, when it's a super GR all of a sudden we dont want them and its trash and ugly.....

Anybody copping or feeling these Kyrie 6 " bred" today? FSR on Nike, but not sure why all the other foot sites completely sold out lol....please not another fake sell out game.....its getting lame.

Back
Top Bottom