Kyrie 6

Gdamn these are nice.... Did you use all grey besides the crimson liner and glow sole?

All white options. Pebbled white leather, toe box white and yes crimson liner and glow sole. Grey laces to just give it a little grey. Yeah they turned out pretty good... still surprised :smile:

My TMNT pair, came out perfect:

2.jpg

1.jpg

more pics on my IG: @F17Starscream
NT is just filles with creative geniuses. Can't wait for my uncreative self to pirate all your design lol.

They prolly sold so poorly they already RTVed em lol. I like the shoe but it's not doing well. Nike needs to chill on these prices and releases.
Yeah good model but nothing i really need yet

The pair that dropped today and the first cw are decent but i really don't need them for full price

I'm going to check out the Breds at my Footlocker tommorow. I'm going to regret getting the Jet Blacks if I like em in person.

NT is just filles with creative geniuses. Can't wait for my uncreative self to pirate all your design lol.

im stealing this one for sure. I’m TMNT fan. Question though. Legion green or clover green. Hard to tell on the mock up.

Did u make these too?
E363F21F-8091-4CC0-B37C-4EF7AACB1FAE.jpeg

nah that one isn't mine. i've seen someone else make a donnie pair too.. for me, my fav turtle is mikey but i couldn't just go with 1 bro and leave the other 3 out, had to have them all together on the shoe.

WTF, did I just find out I'm a bit color blind? That looks like the same shade of blue as the Swoosh to me :nerd:

haha so my friend took the pics for me, i think he used some filter thats throwing the colours off a bit..
here is a pic i just took for you, no filter..

IMG_3494.JPG

this should be much better
i can see how it looks blue in those other pics.

haha so my friend took the pics for me, i think he used some filter thats throwing the colours off a bit..
here is a pic i just took for you, no filter..

IMG_3494.JPG

this should be much better
i can see how it looks blue in those other pics.

Phew, legit thought I was blue/purple colorblind for a second there. And again, those are super clean :nthat:

The green looks really good on the Kyrie 6 IDs. The UNDFTD pairs that people made with this green looked amazing too.

Yeah good model but nothing i really need yet

The pair that dropped today and the first cw are decent but i really don't need them for full price
This. Got the first one for 80 bones. I'll grab this one too if they swing that way. It's not like they're sole glos. 😁

Grabbed these jet black and wore them to shoot around tonight. I went up .5 because TTS just felt too tight.

But didn't give my Achilles enough time to heal so I ripped that thing right back open. Damn.
Ugh. Tore mine in 14 just grabbing a rebound in a league game. Speedy recovery, fam. I made a full one but it took over 2 years. Tough to not run when that's all you've done your whole life.

Back
Top Bottom