Kyrie 6

I hope that means there’ll be more colored GITD options...

if that's the case, I’m redoing my designs lol

Last edited:
my nikeid glitched out the sole

1575315939990.png
Btw, how'd u get those colored options like clover? Do I have to do a different country then the US?

Yes I would love the green glow but since they already took off the grey toe box wouldn’t be surprised if they took off the Yeezy combos and have add the green glow. Nike knows what they are doing. Any way does one have a code they aren’t going to use lol

Gents, what'a the taipei alternative to craigslist? In here in TPE for the week. Looking to score the Kyrie 6 Taipei's.

These are solid, the toe protection is noticeable and a really nice feature with a textile upper. 1/2 size up worked best for me the strap helps with lockdown if they stretch out a bit.

It's not the most minimalist shoe compared to the pg3s these feel like tanks but I prefer the fire foot cushioning on these. I dont like zoom air protruding out of the forefoot but I'm not a big fan of curved outsole either. The 6 has just the right amount of surface area in the forefoot to reduce that rolling feeling which I hate when shooting.

20191204_170146.jpg

Currently in Taipei. Saw this "Enlightenment" colorway at a few of the Nike Stores. XDR version of course.

Screenshot 2019-12-04 17.34.16.png

Please god let this be some sort of sign of more GITD outsoles for the future🔥🔥 (Had to use the China website)

Last edited:
I was thinking that too since Green GITD looks darker then this... either way it makes the solar colorway look better then regular GITD imo.

Back
Top Bottom