kyrie irving + anta basketball

Not sure if I’m feeling these but he's likely wearing them during the finals
IMG_8695.jpeg

Last edited:
dasitmane dasitmane definitely feel that. Not too sure if I like them, colors are somewhat my flag colors (Brazil) but that’s about it 😂 very odd color choice for a Finals sneaker.

Still no news on the all black release date 🤦🏻‍♂️ at first I thought the email was about those.

dasitmane dasitmane definitely feel that. Not too sure if I like them, colors are somewhat my flag colors (Brazil) but that’s about it 😂 very odd color choice for a Finals sneaker.

Still no news on the all black release date 🤦🏻‍♂️ at first I thought the email was about those.
Was thinking the black or dragon boat pair was up next. Definitely on the fence on these but still signed up just in case I change my mind lol. They actually remind me of Tatum's Taco Jay Jordan 36 PE.

All black is on famujisneakers.com but I’m not dropping $200 on them.

Not sure but I think so if Famuji has them now. Just saw hibasketball had them too.
I’m assuming these sites are like proxies? They have some dope merch on there that we might not see here in the states.. kind of tempting.

Last edited:
I’m assuming these sites are like proxies? They have some dope merch on there that I’m assuming we might not see here in the states.. kind of tempting.
They are super legit but based in China. Takes a couple of weeks to get your order but they usually get the Chinese brands first.

Is this the first Anta shoe that will be in Foot Locker?! Is this finally the start of Chinese brands shoes being available in stores like Champs and Footlocker and DSG?!!! :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Is that the other sneaker Kyrie was rocking that we thought were Prototypes for him? If so count me in on the Dred 1s, all black.

It’s a cool sentiment, but why would anyone be buying the signature shoes of his father? 😂 little weird

is there any performance difference beteer usa adn asia release? in picture it shoes the chain/keychain. wasnt sure if its like nike xdr or wider lasse/fit.

Is this the first Anta shoe that will be in Foot Locker?! Is this finally the start of Chinese brands shoes being available in stores like Champs and Footlocker and DSG?!!! :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Anta has had an LA based office for the design team to work specifically on bball/kyrie stuff over the past few years and are now slowly expanding to other product related roles so should be a sign that we'll see them more widely distributed here stateside.

cant speak for the other chinese brands, but this could be the beginning of more of them selling here in the US

Back
Top Bottom