Kyrie Irving Challenges Kobe Brant to a game of 1 on 1. $50,000 To The Winner....

black mamba.

even though he'll be a year older. he'll only be 35. thats nothing. kyrie is one of my new favorite players, i appreciate the hunger. but he's looking silly. hes faster than kobe now. but still shorter, weaker, over all smaller and less tenacious. less mean. you gotta have a fire in you to player against mr bryant. kyrie seems like too much of a nice guy.

lol even if on the off chance, .00001 possibility kyrie wins...kobe wont let him leave the gym til he does. i remember all those 1 on 1 stories brian shaw used to tell about how kobe wouldnt let anybody leave til he beat them. thats heart.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Futuristic

If they were playing one on one with 3 dribbles max (the way NBA players play), it'd be close.
I was telling Monstar about that. We actually worked out with it. There is a two dribble version also. Anything more than the allowed dribbles = automatic turnover.
Kyrie needs more than 3 dribbles to get a good clean look on a 6'6 Kobe.  It wouldn't be in his favor.  Honestly any variation of one-on-one wouldn't be in his favor because if you play normal one-on-one Kobe can post him up and back him down. 
laugh.gif

That one USA clip of Kyrie gettin' busy got some of ya'll losing logic.   

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Futuristic

If they were playing one on one with 3 dribbles max (the way NBA players play), it'd be close.
I was telling Monstar about that. We actually worked out with it. There is a two dribble version also. Anything more than the allowed dribbles = automatic turnover.
That's fun. Haven't played that in years.

that was funny to watch... too many quoteables... "He think he talking to a high school kid? YOU JUST CAME OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL, KID!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

...kobe wont let him leave the gym til he does. i remember all those 1 on 1 stories brian shaw used to tell about how kobe wouldnt let anybody leave til he beat them. thats heart.

Unfortunately that would explain alot about Kobe, especially one night in particular.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

...kobe wont let him leave the gym til he does. i remember all those 1 on 1 stories brian shaw used to tell about how kobe wouldnt let anybody leave til he beat them. thats heart.

Unfortunately that would explain alot about Kobe, especially one night in particular.

bruh......GO AWAY lol 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cue the wire gif
laugh.gif

Bless your heart.
hope Kyrie don't give him ball first 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Cue the wire gif
laugh.gif
You mean this one:

kyrie got swag.
laugh.gif
itd be closer than a lot of you guys think, imo, but Kobe would take it. all he would have to do is pound him down to the block, turn and shoot. now, if hes a little cold on the jumper/kyrie gets a hand in his face, it could be a game..

Originally Posted by zmoney3

"get your dad on the phone right now...pops, im trying to bet Kob that I can beat him 1 on 1...he'll be like Son, are you crazy?"

Haha Kobe would COOK him you can't check the King, where was Bron at? Lls

Kyrie is gonna lose.

This'll be fun to watch though. I'd rather watch someone closer to Kobe's height like Bron or Melo. The height disadvantage will matter.

Great player and it's dope that he wants to go against............

but @##@ no, Kobe isn't losing to him. You gotta be out of your *$@$#+# mind to believe that. Kobe said it best "call your pops and tell him"

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'd rather watch someone closer to Kobe's height like Bron or Melo. The height disadvantage will matter.

Yea KD would roast Kobe inside or out, but i dont understand the match up, be like shaq taking on a small forward, unless he hittin shots hes gettin nothing inside giving up 6 inches. The only way around it is to keep runnin at him and using the dribble to keep the ball - are they gonna keep fouls?

Back
Top Bottom