Kyrie Irving Challenges Kobe Brant to a game of 1 on 1. $50,000 To The Winner....

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I like Kyrie more and more everyday. If only he didn't play for the Cavs. Luckily in 3-6 years, he won't be playing for them.
In B4 Animal 

Spoiler [+]
Please don't call me a hater 
frown.gif

I think this game would be closer than a lot of people think.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kyrie: "He thinks he talking to a Highschool Kid"

Kobe: "YOU JUST CAME OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL... KID!!!"

Kyrie: "I came out of College, YOU came out of Highschool"

Kobe: "You played TWO games in College!! That's not college"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Liked the exchange between Kyrie and Kobe, good for basketball and its fans to see open, friendly individual competition. Earned respect for Kyrie issuing the challenge, but I still see Kobe winning a one-on-one match-up. 
In all honesty, Russy stands a better chance individually than Kyrie against "Mamba" one-on-one. 

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Look what Matt Barnes has to say about Kobe in 1 on 1 games. Dude looks scarred 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
John Wall getting so techinical
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just answer the damn question!!

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'd rather watch someone closer to Kobe's height like Bron or Melo. The height disadvantage will matter.

Yea KD would roast Kobe inside or out, but i dont understand the match up, be like shaq taking on a small forward, unless he hittin shots hes gettin nothing inside giving up 6 inches. The only way around it is to keep runnin at him and using the dribble to keep the ball - are they gonna keep fouls?

Kevin Durant would roast Kobe?  KD did nothing against a stronger defender.  KD is quick and can score in team settings, but he got no post moves, nor does he play defense.  KD can't go 1 on 5 lolz.  Kobe plays defense a lot better than people realize.  The stars these days can't do it on both ends of the court, and that's truth.  KD ain't playing defense on no body and you all know this.

Kyrie can't play D.  Come on.  

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by irishbaz

I'd rather watch someone closer to Kobe's height like Bron or Melo. The height disadvantage will matter.

Yea KD would roast Kobe inside or out, but i dont understand the match up, be like shaq taking on a small forward, unless he hittin shots hes gettin nothing inside giving up 6 inches. The only way around it is to keep runnin at him and using the dribble to keep the ball - are they gonna keep fouls?

Kevin Durant would roast Kobe?  KD did nothing against a stronger defender.  KD is quick and can score in team settings, but he got no post moves, nor does he play defense.  KD can't go 1 on 5 lolz.  Kobe plays defense a lot better than people realize.  The stars these days can't do it on both ends of the court, and that's truth.  KD ain't playing defense on no body and you all know this.

Kyrie can't play D.  Come on.  
Kobe my boy and in a 1 on 1 he'd work Kyrie out, he shouldve challenged him to a 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 so he can pick n roll them old dudes to death.

Again Kobe is my boy but his defense has been overrated most of his career, hes an avg defender at best and those All Def  team selections were given off status.

Durant would give Kobe fits with that 7ft wingspan because he can contest anything Kobe puts up and Durant can get his shot anytime he wants, id take Durant over Kobe in a 1on 1.

It'll be fun to watch but Kobe is just gonna take his %$* in the post EVERY single time and theres nothing Kyrie can do about that

11-6 Kobe

laugh.gif
@ all these ppl talking about "It'd be closer than you think"

A loss is a loss. That aint saying much at all. These are NBA professionals. The way I play it you gotta at least win by two points anyway. Kyrie losing by 5 aint nothing to brag about.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Kobe would destroy him, if you think otherwise your on crack.

thing is im starting to like Kyrie and think hes pretty damn good but this is no contest.

Exactly. Kobe is the best one-on-one player in the world today. Him & Melo.

If Kyrie was talking to someone else, then I would consider it. Kobe Bryant? Absolutely no chance

laugh.gif
@ all these ppl talking about "It'd be closer than you think"

A loss is a loss. That aint saying much at all. These are NBA professionals. The way I play it you gotta at least win by two points anyway. Kyrie losing by 5 aint nothing to brag about.
Don't you think that maybe Kobe would be quite discouraged if he was actually trying and ended up only beating a rookie 22-20 instead of taking him back to school? Just wondering.

EDIT: I agree with a loss is a loss though.

Back
Top Bottom