Kyrie Irving disguises himself at a pickup game as an OLD MAN Vol. Uncle Drew

Damn... I lost it when he cocked it back and yammed it down..
Nasty travel at 2:23 though... lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that was sick . Imo they should do something like with 5 NBA players and have em go into a local good rec center league and just dominate . Imo it'd be so hilarious. Lebron, carmelo , cp3 just shocking everybody there.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

laugh.gif
that was sick . Imo they should do something like with 5 NBA players and have em go into a local good rec center league and just dominate . Imo it'd be so hilarious. Lebron, carmelo , cp3 just shocking everybody there.

dog Bron and Melo are both like 6'8, nobody would wanna play with them 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

laugh.gif

dog Bron and Melo are both like 6'8, nobody would wanna play with them 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
they'll be old and stuff though so ppl will think they're done . Then you get cp3, dwade, and maybe Deron who aren't as tall . All dressed up like a gang of old timers , it'd be straight comedy.

One of the better commercials I've seen. LOL

It was pretty neat.

This guy has a shot, and has the stats to back it up, no matter how you cut it. If he works more on his speed and passing, he'll be a cut above the rest.

HAHAHA at him dunking and crossing.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Damn... I lost it when he cocked it back and yammed it down..

same here. even when you mentioned it and i was waiting for it, still
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nice cover with demanding the ball, asking for screens and then shooting airballs...old man style

also he has a very hard dribble lol. i wonder if he took off his makeup to let em know they didnt get schooled by "uncle drew" the old man
laugh.gif

See Blake Griffin, that's how you make it so you don't force your goddamn personality on people.
laugh.gif

Kyrie.
pimp.gif

If anything he helped screw Duke over leaving them with the likes of Thornton to get minutes.  Appreciated...........
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom