Kyrie Irving disguises himself at a pickup game as an OLD MAN Vol. Uncle Drew

laugh.gif
that was dope. I love Kyrie's handles

Originally Posted by Freeze

i wish dude was one a better squad so i could watch him more often. his game is maaad entertaining. he plays in such control..

this commercial shows how big the distance is between nba talent and local rec league lol. he was just playing with these boys lol
This. As much as i say Steve Blake, Quentin Richardson, or any nba player is trash. They would toy with me the same

I'm sure plenty was setup but other parts were not, but that was just awesome
laugh.gif

this one is funny too:
i like Kyrie, he's the type of dude your sister could be dating and you wouldn't even be mad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

this one is funny too:
i like Kyrie, he's the type of dude your sister could be dating and you wouldn't even be mad.
laugh.gif

One of those things that shouldnt be funny but is because its true
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Freeze

i wish dude was one a better squad so i could watch him more often. his game is maaad entertaining. he plays in such control..

this commercial shows how big the distance is between nba talent and local rec league lol. he was just playing with these boys lol
This. As much as i say Steve Blake, Quentin Richardson, or any nba player is trash. They would toy with me the same
laugh.gif
 Duh

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Had no idea he had some personality
pimp.gif

i know crazy from a dukie.
look where he from though ... duke got nothing to do w/ that 
pimp.gif
... they should def. more more commercials like this

Great video. Kyrie is that dude. Wish a guy didn't add Kyrie Irving in the title.
laugh.gif

GREAT KID off the court
amazing talent on the court

great draft pick for Cleveland

Just hopefully we can get a top 3 pick and get him some help. Beal & MKG would both be
pimp.gif
. Maybe we get lucky and get #1 again
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
�@ 0:40�
laugh.gif
�Shumpert dropped.
I remember watching that live looking forward to seeing it on ESPN, and nothing was aired - I was pissed . 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom