Kyrie Irving disguises himself at a pickup game as an OLD MAN Vol. Uncle Drew

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

as far as i'm concerned his Duke career is irrelevant, so hey sign me up i'm a fan

Real good commercial. Dude has that natural personality to him. Yes i'm a Duke fan.

Anyone else see it weird that a camera was following a dude to the court. If I was playing, i'd be wondering wassup.

lol @ the random shorties talking crap on the court

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Real good commercial. Dude has that natural personality to him. Yes i'm a Duke fan.

Anyone else see it weird that a camera was following a dude to the court. If I was playing, i'd be wondering wassup.

Yeah the random shorties who just happened to be drinking Pepsi? Commercial was cute but in no way was that not 100% staged. 
It would be funny if someone took some no name NBA players and filmed them at a random court. 

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Yeah the random shorties who just happened to be drinking Pepsi? Commercial was cute but in no way was that not 100% staged. 
It would be funny if someone took some no name NBA players and filmed them at a random court. 

It's a COMMERCIAL.  Of course it was a setup.

I'm guessing, they injected a couple of decent looking girls in there w/ pepsi as well as some other guys.  I mean, let's get real here. 

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

They said that the cameras were there for a documentary on "the nephew". so that was the coverup.
 On the comment section one of the guys claims he was there and said "we thought he was an old guy until he dunked the first time. then i thought it was Ty Lawson..."

I respected Kyrie during this season, but this just lifted him over the top...

He just joined Grant Hill and Sean Dockery on the list of Dukies I will/have support(ed)...
pimp.gif

I expected this to be a Nike commercial for some reason, not a Pepsi ad...

Dat SpinMove

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wish dude was one a better squad so i could watch him more often. his game is maaad entertaining. he plays in such control..

this commercial shows how big the distance is between nba talent and local rec league lol. he was just playing with these boys lol

Back
Top Bottom