Kyrie Irving's ball control

Straight filthy
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He makes it look so easy too.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

And yet another Cleveland NT hater wrote:
dude is wild fun to watch. def cant wait til he leaves cleveland. i hope its soon. he needs to be on tv.

laugh.gif

..I swear the Hate in these NT dudes bloods is crucial. Y'all need role-models, not internet message boards.

Kyrie is the next best thing in the NBA and yall dudes mad because he's in Cleveland
laugh.gif
. Suckas.

i didnt mean to make it sound like hate bro.  i dont have any ill will towards cleveland the city or the team.  dan gilbert is a bittle litch, but thats another story.  i was just saying, i'm a fan of Kyrie, but ur team is pretty awful so they get no play on the networks.  i mean i dont even think League pass airs the games.  but dont feel bad, they dont air bobcat games either. shrugs.  i wish u guys much success post-kyrie tho. 
wink.gif

He's a beast...but am I honestly the only one not as impressed as everyone else...?

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I'm confused, because 95% of y'all said he was going to be a bust...
This.
but I'm not mad that he's getting his recognition. People are wrong all the time when it comes to drafts. 

Ever since he busted us at the nike extravaganza at mater dei in High School I knew he was with the business.

Them handles are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I didnt know Kyrie had it like that tho!

and def. Not to !*%! on Kyrie bc he definitely got Ill Yo-yos BUT ...a quite a few of 1s and 2s in the League got it like that.

can we all agree that Reke & Jamal crawford have some of the Filthiest handles in the League right?

ever go to game and watch pre game warm ups?
I never forget I went to a toronto/magic game Mad Early and Alvin Williams was Dicing Ninjas up pre-game
he did some mess where he was coming up from a low cross over, put the ball behind his head while he touched the ground with his off hand and slid by... (i know hard to describe)

Reke and Jamal definitely have silly handles. What they do @ 6'5
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I remember when Reke went to the McDonalds AA game practice ( I think) , he was destroying the Kids
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

And yet another Cleveland NT hater wrote:
dude is wild fun to watch. def cant wait til he leaves cleveland. i hope its soon. he needs to be on tv.

laugh.gif

..I swear the Hate in these NT dudes bloods is crucial. Y'all need role-models, not internet message boards.

Kyrie is the next best thing in the NBA and yall dudes mad because he's in Cleveland
laugh.gif
. Suckas.

Oh the irony.
laugh.gif
 Tell me about it...
Anyways, Kyrie looked nice out there, breaking Kobe twice in one play 
eek.gif

I'll admit that I slept on Kyrie Irving last year. He is the real deal and as much as people want him out of Clevland, it wouldn't be bad if he stayed. I know this is going to strange because I'm a Knicks fan, but with all these "super" team being formed and great players trying to team up, the NBA wouldn't be such a horrible product if there were more good teams out there than just 4-5 GREAT teams.

I know the NBA is one of the few sports where you see diversity in championship teams, but having the talent spread out wouldn't be such a horrible idea.

Originally Posted by Jay Gutta

Thread Jack
armed_robbery.jpg

What's the over/under of Blake Griffin dunking on a 7-footer?
Gotta be a joke right??  100% ......I would set the over on 3 different 7'ers 
roll.gif

Loved his game since he first played the C's this year and i got to witness him cook
eek.gif
eek.gif

I like that Cleveland has another superstar to root for. Cleveland has a good fan base and they deserve Kyrie after LeBum stepped on their souls. Watching LeBron do the baby powder clap routine in front of the Miami Heat fans is laughable
laugh.gif
When he did it in Cleveland though ?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If i was a superstar in the NBA id rather play in Cleveland than Miami all day. At least there are real fans that care about the team.

Hairline on point too
pimp.gif
paws

Originally Posted by NooEra

Loved his game since he first played the C's this year and i got to witness him cook
eek.gif
eek.gif

I like that Cleveland has another superstar to root for. Cleveland has a good fan base and they deserve Kyrie after LeBum stepped on their souls. Watching LeBron do the baby powder clap routine in front of the Miami Heat fans is laughable
laugh.gif
When he did it in Cleveland though ?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If i was a superstar in the NBA id rather play in Cleveland than Miami all day. At least there are real fans that care about the team.

Hairline on point too
pimp.gif
paws
563358c4ead6b13e662caef13d1fe11e01ab22b.gif

You don't mean that...

I really do though. I dont get the appeal of playing in these cities with these coveted nightlife scenes. Youre a professional athlete lol you can party wherever you want in the off-season and on road trips. Cleveland is a blue collar town with die hard fans that have a gritty mentality. In Cleveland the arena is packed and the fans are going ham. In Miami the arena is half empty and theyre posting bulletins begging for fans to show support. "Fan up"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought these dudes were supposed to be ball players? I guess in this era of social media its all about being seen in the hottest club so you can cop a movie deal or some %%!@? I hope Kyrie shows some loyalty to the franchise that drafted him and signs a very long extension . Faith in the future of the NBA would be restored if this happened. Instead yall are rooting for dude to leave Cleveland and go to LA, NY, or Miami so he can up his celeb status? So corny
eyes.gif

so the residents of city of Miami are incapable of being die-hard fans?

Back
Top Bottom