L.A. stadium environmental bill signed(Football might be back)

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

City of Industry??? Home of the strip clubs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its actually gonna be near Mt. Sac / Walnut area off Grand. Although most strip clubs are on gale / valley that would be 15min or so west
nerd.gif

Damn! I live like 10 minutes from Grand/ Mt. Sac
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im not even hating on the raiders but nobody gives a rats +@* about the raiders in LA anymore

there was a poll a few years ago about the socal area and who they where NFL fans of

raiders came in like 3rd place
Who the %@*% cares? The majority of so cal heads in general are a fickle bunch (no shots, that's just how it is). Yea, most of the #%*+@ #%+half way football fans switched allegiances and are now rocking with the Cowboys or the Chargers, nobody gives a flying %@*% about them.
laugh.gif

I moved to LA from Oakland over a year ago, there are still a grip of AVID Raider fans in Los Angeles. Not to mention I couldn't tell you how many of themI've met over the years that travel 400 miles to OAKLAND eight Sundays out of the year. +!#!, Raider fans are the only Los Angeles football fans Irespect.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by CP1708

If they can have super bowls in the Rose Bowl, they can have regular season games there too.

you forreal dude? it's been 16 years since they had a Super Bowl at the Rose Bowl...

Ok, my bad, how many years has it been since they played the Rose Bowl there? That gets 100 thou in there, will it work now?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Temp places to play are temp for a reason. Didn't Tennessee play in Vandy's stadium til there's was ready? Rose Bowl for 2 years is 16 games total. I think it can handle that.

You are better than this CP.

They play a bowl game every year that draws 93K fans every year (Rose Bowl). It will also host the National Championship game this year.

It will not be a great NFL venue (lack of luxury suites, modern amenities, etc.), but it is a great temporary venue.

The majority of NFL venues are not capable of holding 100K fans anyway.

I hope they don't even entertain the fact of bringing the Raiders or the Rams back to Los Angeles.

Uhhhh, that's what I was arguing.
wink.gif

I said the Rose Bowl would work for 2 years til the new stadium can be ready. I made the joke about it hostin a Super Bowl, and that dude got upset and jokedabout it being 16 years since that game, which is why I mention that they have a Rose Bowl every year, certainly more packed then a regular season game wouldbe.
laugh.gif

Sorry if I threw off your sarcasm meter for a minute.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom