L/C Nike Dunk SB Dia De Los Muertos

ohwell.gif
Hey guys, I need some insight.  I have been looking for the DOTD's since their release and have come across a pair that I need your opinion on.  Mind you, I have observed many auctions/posts about these before, but these seem different and I can't tell one way or another.  I have referenced N-SB.org's site:  http://forums.n-sb.org/index.php?//topic/24666-dia-de-los-muertosday-of-the-dead-dunks/  and there are a few things that stick out when I am reviewing this particular pair.  Can you help me out?

Left Shoe Lateral - Looks fine from what I can tell
2m7evwg.jpg

Left Shoe Medial - Again, all looks good
2da136g.jpg

Left Shoe Heel - Font seems a bit thin, but that is hard to tell
33zfalw.jpg

Left Shoe Sole - All skeletons, no Mitlantecuhtli (God of Death)
10d6s6o.jpg

Right Shoe - Mitlantecuhtli only on the right side, perfect!
t8vwj7.jpg

Box Tag - Ok, now it gets odd.  The title is correct, but the overall label layout/format is different than others I have come across.  Example: International sizes normally run top to bottom under the US size, not to the right of it.  Perhaps this was a production run change???

27ycr6c.jpg

Inner Shoe Tag - Lastly, the inner tag is what has me the most confused!  Under the barcode is a series of "9's"...I haven't seen that on authentic shoes.  Additionally, the production run shown on the tag occurs during/after the shoe's actual release date!?!? 
ohwell.gif

11hz7nd.jpg

I have come to a deadend and really need some help!  I have worked with this seller before and had a great transaction.  I would like to pursue these, but can't come to a certain verdict on them based on those few questions.  What do you think?  Thanks!

ohwell.gif
Hey guys, I need some insight.  I have been looking for the DOTD's since their release and have come across a pair that I need your opinion on.  Mind you, I have observed many auctions/posts about these before, but these seem different and I can't tell one way or another.  I have referenced N-SB.org's site:  http://forums.n-sb.org/index.php?//topic/24666-dia-de-los-muertosday-of-the-dead-dunks/  and there are a few things that stick out when I am reviewing this particular pair.  Can you help me out?

Left Shoe Lateral - Looks fine from what I can tell
2m7evwg.jpg

Left Shoe Medial - Again, all looks good
2da136g.jpg

Left Shoe Heel - Font seems a bit thin, but that is hard to tell
33zfalw.jpg

Left Shoe Sole - All skeletons, no Mitlantecuhtli (God of Death)
10d6s6o.jpg

Right Shoe - Mitlantecuhtli only on the right side, perfect!
t8vwj7.jpg

Box Tag - Ok, now it gets odd.  The title is correct, but the overall label layout/format is different than others I have come across.  Example: International sizes normally run top to bottom under the US size, not to the right of it.  Perhaps this was a production run change???

27ycr6c.jpg

Inner Shoe Tag - Lastly, the inner tag is what has me the most confused!  Under the barcode is a series of "9's"...I haven't seen that on authentic shoes.  Additionally, the production run shown on the tag occurs during/after the shoe's actual release date!?!? 
ohwell.gif

11hz7nd.jpg

I have come to a deadend and really need some help!  I have worked with this seller before and had a great transaction.  I would like to pursue these, but can't come to a certain verdict on them based on those few questions.  What do you think?  Thanks!

These are fakes!...Stay away. The sizing numbers are too big and the 999999999 is a dead giveaway.

These are fakes!...Stay away. The sizing numbers are too big and the 999999999 is a dead giveaway.

Thanks VietStar, I appreciate your info.  I agree, things look odd.  It is strange since this seller seems to be flawless otherwise. 

Thanks VietStar, I appreciate your info.  I agree, things look odd.  It is strange since this seller seems to be flawless otherwise. 

Back
Top Bottom