L-R-G / Luxirie HUGE!!! Sample Sale Dec 15 - 16 All Sizes All Seasons

It's that time of the year again
L-R-G and Luxirie Sample Sale..
Every Size is available. We have a huge amount of stock on hand so you're guaranteed a great selection of sizes and styles..

December Saturday December 15th - Sunday December 16th
14447 Firestone Blvd in the City of La Mirada..

NO LRG IS TO BE WORN TO THIS SAMPLE SALE.
Please don't bring Bags / Backpacks. You will be asked to leave them in your car or outside..

yo sheed if ur down get @ me on aim. realtalk dude youre gonna have to come up here HELLA early. ima be there early, 2002-04 jordan release status

^ I'll holla...I got a wedding gig and I was planning to leave SD like around noon and be there around like 2PM
laugh.gif

seems like all the good stuff would run out

I need somewhere to crash
frown.gif

We gonna call it a date and you take me around?

i remember 2 years back when i was into lrg
it was insane
hhha
i got there at 11pm the day before
and there were at least 250 people infront
crazy

I wonder how I got this email from LRG. I've never bought anything from them. As a matter of fact I got the email from you Jason.

if the stuff is like a couple bucks off retail or even retail, its def not worth waitin in line overnite for

thats what i wanna know. i dont wanna wait hours in line ot get in for some shirt im only gonna save $4 on

what does it mean by All Seasons?

like..even past years seasons?

i hope i'm not getting my hopes up if the summer of mad love isn't availible =/

Man this is tempting but you know there's gonna be a gang of people there. I'm not into all that hardcore black Friday type of shopping, scramblingaround just for some clothes.

Originally Posted by olocinicolo1108

how much does shirt cost on this sales??
Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

prices?

It's all depends on the shirts. I remember from the last time, a screened tee shirt/longsleeved was like 18 bucks (don't remember exactly) while thebetter quality with the knit appliqué shirts were about 25 bucks (Usually retailed for 36 bucks). The shorts were like 35 bucks, forgot how much the jeans ranthough. Hats/beenies were 10. The line was hectic from the last one. I can't even imagine how much larger this one would be. I'll probably be skippingthis one since I don't have the patience to stand in line.
laugh.gif

I'm assuming it's going to be the same format as last time too. Once you get into the wherehouse full of clothes, you'll be timed like 10-15minutes to get whatever and head towards the registers afterward. This ensures everyone in line gets a share in some clothes and also avoids the issue of dudesjust being there for hours getting everything.

Scoop up what you can and decide what you want to keep when you're in line for the registers.

Back
Top Bottom