L-R-G / Luxirie HUGE!!! Sample Sale Dec 15 - 16 All Sizes All Seasons

i didnt make it to the first sale i might go to the second one i had to work...

thanks for all the replies. haha

i really like that green letterman TRG posted...

hopefully it'll be there...haah

that green jacket WAS NOT there, that was from like 2002, and I looked through a whole lotta boxes and that style was def not @ the sample sale but there was agreen/white League is Major one that was nice that was there.

is the our league is major the only one there?

cause with the pleather on those it's not really worth coppin.
SKU19956-1.jpg

is that or the black one there?

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

that green jacket WAS NOT there, that was from like 2002, and I looked through a whole lotta boxes and that style was def not @ the sample sale but there was a green/white League is Major one that was nice that was there.
it was there. i picked up the exact same one...

yeah the only letter man i saw was the major one and i got myself a purple one but there were some nice hoodies, layering with zip and without and really nicedenims also u just gotta look

there is gonna be crazy stuff there, enough to supply the masses.
I seen some of the nice leathers go early before 10am

2moro will be nutso

Originally Posted by dRfUnK34

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

that green jacket WAS NOT there, that was from like 2002, and I looked through a whole lotta boxes and that style was def not @ the sample sale but there was a green/white League is Major one that was nice that was there.
it was there. i picked up the exact same one...
There's someone who knows what i'm talking about.

That green one is a Retro version of the original. If you look closer you can see it's been changed a little bit. I'm pretty sure those retro onesnever actually came out, meaning you're pretty lucky if you got one at the sale.

7xl55rd.jpg

6ycjblw.jpg

Good luck to everyone going. I don't think i'll make it. If it were after Christmas it'd be a different story...Just some bad timing with theHoliday coming up.

I'm drivin down from Norcal to come to this event, I will always be visiting family. Hope theres some dope stuff and some cheap deals! I'm leavingNorcal in about a hour so I should be there when they open. Anyone know how far this place is from Fairfax?

sheed ur wack u never got at me gangster, i saw this tall stocky asian cat all charger'd out with that fly antonio gates jersey i thought it was you
laugh.gif

was in there with my homegirl and did some shopping

picked up on....

G07100-PRPzoom1.jpg

also got the black one

red hella handsome crew
and this reallly lightweight red windbreaker

all for $100

BEN! only thing i was looking through TOUGHHHH and couldnt find were those super light solid colored layering hoodies. went through EVERY box in the first fewrose that were labeled 2-4x and none in sight with exception to a few white ones that looked terrible due to being out of their packaging and dudes stepping onem.

i wish i copped em when they were in stores
smh.gif

Cinco I was there when it first opened up this morning....I think they had like 10, 000 of those jackets you posted. Seriously

I copped this one:

G07122-FRSTzoom1.jpg

plus a track jacket and a few tees...

Picking through all those boxes was horrible....but I made out good so I'm happy
pimp.gif

was there early as hell too, wasnt there at the front but we got there at about 6:45am

hell yeah there was tons of em
laugh.gif
but i liked em so i didnt care too much, soft
smokin.gif

was thinkin of coppin a letterman too, but then i backed away cuz i got other #%#% to spend money on

i was rockin opiums with my c&c black rope stripe crew. as soon as i got in line i was
roll.gif
cuz i remembered about the lil beef or whatever between ccand LRG, then i proceeded to
smh.gif
at myself

I passed through and saw this line this morning around 8am, as I drove home for the holidays. Line was crazy deep at the time and I saw security up in that,ROFL!!! Hope you all copped something worth your time standing in line.

Damn, it was worth the drive coming from NorCal. I ended up purchasing a lot of Letterman's and Hoodies. The turnout was huge, I didn't think there wasgoing to be that much people and that much clothing. I'm down to come out to SoCal again for another one of these sales.

that was a huge sale. a bunch of people everywhere. when LRG has a sale they definitely do it big, they should have one every season.

Back
Top Bottom