**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Speaking of tickets I wanna take me and my girl to a laker game but I've never been and never brought tickets so where is the best place to get them

anyone interested in some games, from my coworker. i know his seats are in 300s

Jan 15 vs Detroit - $60 ea

Jan 31 vs Denver - $55 ea

Feb 26 vs SanAntonio-$95ea

Mar 3 vs Boston - $100 ea

Mar 21 vs Clippers - $115 ea

Mar 28 vsWashington-$65ea

Apr 9 vs Minnesota - $70 ea

Have 4 seats each game
thats a lot
3rd party sites sell 300's for 30-50

200's go for that price for clipper games

ny-governors-race.jpg

Speaking of tickets I wanna take me and my girl to a laker game but I've never been and never brought tickets so where is the best place to get them

Wait til a few hours before the game and check the Gametime app... I found you can usually get tickets a little below face

Last edited:
Just dropping by quickly to say i'm an idiot for counting out Randle and DLo before the season starts. MY GOD THEY BALLING.

If you want to sit in the lower bowl PM me as I have season tickets I will sell you at face or with very little markup.

anyone interested in some games, from my coworker. i know his seats are in 300s

Jan 15 vs Detroit - $60 ea
Jan 31 vs Denver - $55 ea
Feb 26 vs SanAntonio-$95ea
Mar 3 vs Boston - $100 ea
Mar 21 vs Clippers - $115 ea
Mar 28 vsWashington-$65ea
Apr 9 vs Minnesota - $70 ea

Have 4 seats each game

What specific section?

Any seats not near 1 or 2 section from center court and not in the first 5 rows aren't worth it at those prices.

Trust me I've been going to Laker games the past 16 years and have sat in almost every level except for a luxury suite.

Last edited:
The plus side to this is that we can absorb our best player being out better than any team in the league IMO. Just means more minutes for Lou Williams and Swaggy P. Julius is gonna be our primary playmaker tonight. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom