**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He literally has gotten blocked by every player you can think of. he cant even catch balls.
But at the same time he gets buckets and crashes the boards
Which is why I said inconsistent
For a backup center he's not the worst or best, jusf right in the middle

what do you mean its not what I think we are in a message board we all post opinions not facts unless you got a barbershop that has inside scoop

You can easily look up STATS breh

I've noticed lately you've been constantly harping on the fact that JR needs to improve his midrange to see time as if Nance is stretching the floor like K love

Blue being the MVP of the minor league worries me for the minor league. lol I'm not going to make a sensationalized statement like you guys have done by saying he's absolute garbage, but the MVP? If that's the MVP of your league, your league is hurting.

Blue being the MVP of the minor league worries me for the minor league. lol I'm not going to make a sensationalized statement like you guys have done by saying he's absolute garbage, but the MVP? If that's the MVP of your league, your league is hurting.

I mean, the G League is pretty tough to watch. The talent pool ain't much to write home about.

You can easily look up STATS breh

I've noticed lately you've been constantly harping on the fact that JR needs to improve his midrange to see time as if Nance is stretching the floor like K love
nah I'm not saying nance can shoot what I'm saying is I don't think jr can guard 3s that's what makes him more valuable to the team .....I also believe if jr can get that mid range game he can be unguardable So no hate for jr

Back
Top Bottom