**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I can taste the champagne

Like chick said, Portland needs to put those champagne bottles away and take out the bottled water

You wouldn't have Kuzma if you kept Ratsull.
He wouldn't have made it to 30, we were fortunate the Blazers and Nuggets goofed on their picks before 27 because he should have been gone even before then.

There is no Kuzma and Ratsull, it was gonna be one or the other.

lol you dunno that...

But ok

We strugglin with quotes this man Noble postin gifs
giphy.gif

lol you dunno that...

But ok

No one really knows anything, but if were just gonna keep it to facts then facts are trading DLo got us Kuzma, Lopez, and Cap Space in 2018.

If you still think it was idiotic then you must really have thought DLo was gonna be better than Harden.

I hope Rob talks about repeating next year.....put pressure on these boys
Commitment to Excellence

No one really knows anything, but if were just gonna keep it to facts then facts are trading DLo got us Kuzma, Lopez, and Cap Space in 2018.

If you still think it was idiotic then you must really have thought DLo was gonna be better than Harden.

I still think Magic jumped the gun, but Kuzma definitely making me feel better about it.

We can agree to disagree peacefully. Either way we both on the same side and want whats best for our team.
I just wanna see us win, and personally IMHO think that losing Russell, but gaining Kuzma, Lopez, KCP, Hart, Lonzo, and Cap Space in 2018 (not all because of trading DLo, but just a general list) is a successful off-season overall.

Sometimes you have to give something to gain, we gave up a talented kid who is going to ball out on Brooklyn, but we set ourself up pretty nicely for the future in return. So overall im happy for now. But we have a lot more work to do to even sniff the playoffs in the west.

Back
Top Bottom