**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I honestly don't understand what about Julius' game people find appealing.

It's not about what's "appealing" He does almost everything better than Nance bruh. Not sure what you gettng at

Also using your logic that Julius is trash wouldn't we be able to receive a better deal if we traded Nance instead

jq2xhshykaaz.jpg

naZUS0X.png

i feel as if a lineup with lonzo running point is most successful when guys are ready to catch and shoot or catch and attack. i'm curious to see how randle and clarkson play in this offense.

It's not about what's "appealing" He does almost everything better than Nance bruh. Not sure what you gettng at

Also using your logic that Julius is trash wouldn't we be able to receive a better deal if we traded Nance instead

yea he tryna have it both ways think his beef with randle gotta be more personal

It's not about what's "appealing" He does almost everything better than Nance bruh.

He doesn't.

I don't care if they get a bag of stale *** doritos that have been left open for a month for him. I just want Julius off of the team.

Just picturing his indecisive, ball killing, "I think I'm Draymond Green" *** stagnate the offense is already making me nauseous.

He doesn't.

I don't care if they get a bag of stale *** doritos that have been left open for a month for him. I just want Julius off of the team.

Just picturing his indecisive, ball killing, "I think I'm Draymond Green" *** stagnate the offense is already making me nauseous.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom