**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

PXLSHKr.jpg

2008 finals for sure though idk if them winning would've still lit that fire for them to come for revenge in '09

kobe Achilles for sure, werent they on some sort of winning streak at that time to make the playoffs?

If i'm not mistaken that was the 1st round of the playoffs against GSW.

But yea that was the beginning of the end for Kobe. Still blows my mind how dude tore his achilles and still managed to WALK to the free throw line and sink two shots, then walk to the bench meanwhile others get carried by a group of people for cramps lmao

'08 finals. If we won that we'd be ahead of BOS right now and Mamba would be tied with MJ

But oh well, the young boys had to learn how to win

Gosh damn, that's tough..........

Magic missing his last 5-7/8 years of his career would probably have been more important than Kobe missing his age 34-37/38 seasons.

Having a healthy Bynum/Ariza likely alters the 08 Title

Honestly, Kobe's rape thing and CP3 deal should be on this list as well. Not the Malone/Payton pairing, they would have been fine if Kobe wasn't in trouble all that year, missing practice and flying in and out and so on. Might have helped them come Detroit time be more engaged. But that's just me guessing really.

Nash really came down to a random broken bone that altered that whole season, which cost Kobe his achilles late in the year.

Kobe for sure.

Then the Nash signing. I hate Nash.

someone post Nash crying after Kobe and co eliminated the Suns.

towards the end of the regular season, and got swept by the spurs in the 1st round

The achilles tear was definitely against GSW, but now in looking it up it was at the end of the regular season, not the playoffs as I thought

Man i think even with a healthy kobe we would've only made it so far into the playoffs anyway...'08 should've been our year

’08 Finals. Shouldn’t have allowed the celtics to comeback in Game 4. Lakers would’ve had a chance going back to Boston to win.

Just saw that on BR. Crazy how he doesnt want to play with Lebron. Magic has to make the moves now.

Back
Top Bottom