**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I never even liked the Sunday whites when they were introduced. I liked being the only team with a non-white home jersey at the time.

And they don't even save them for Sundays anymore either.

I mean I retract slightly

I did like the Royal Blue / Powder Blue and the Purple / Light Blue outside of the Black. But those all have some level of historical significance.

But some of these have been so ugly that a Middle School Team wouldn’t wear it.

I think we were unserious prior to the jerseys....

I agree.

But this particular jersey choice is just :smh:

I get different, newish, try somethin a lil weird or wild or trendy or "fresh" or whatever spin the fashion world got.

That joint is trash. Just, trash.

The 80's nut hugger shorts look brilliant compared to this mess. :frown:

I agree.

But this particular jersey choice is just :smh:

I get different, newish, try somethin a lil weird or wild or trendy or "fresh" or whatever spin the fashion world got.

That joint is trash. Just, trash.

The 80's nut hugger shorts look brilliant compared to this mess. :frown:

I don't think the jersey thing is on the franchise though...

Nike makes and we probably ok it. Who knows what the other designs were

But I got zero expectations. I'm gonna watch out of habit but this roster ain't winning anything.

2xDx.gif

One of my favorite Lakers of all time. Came into the league a timid scrub afraid to dunk and developed himself into an All Star and 2nd best center in the league. Might be the only player in NBA history to actually put on 15 pounds of muscle in one offseason

Most underrated player in the league during that Lakers run. Damn injuries.

Why is the X factor only about making shots?

What were the offensive numbers from last season? Cause I swear what I remember it was mostly defense and rebounding last year that did the team in

I hate articles like that.
Yes, as a general rule in basketball, if you can make a lot of shots after a few misses, you'll do all right.
Reminds me of something that @therealmagicjohnson would tweet - whatever team that scores the most points at the end of regulation should win this game!

Back
Top Bottom