**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IMG_9053.PNG

Man Kobe so corny now
Having daughters ruined this dude
Got him softer than bobby kardashian smh

Magic Johnson takes full responsibility for Lakers' $500K tampering fine

Magic Johnson, the Lakers' president of basketball operations, took full responsibility for the team's $500,000 tampering fine and said he told owner Jeanie Buss to take the money out of his paycheck.

"It's under my watch," Johnson told the Los Angeles Times. "I apologize to Jeanie, and that was the main thing. I told her she could take it out of my salary because I don't want the Lakers to be paying that fine. ... I don't want her spending $500,000, because she didn't do anything. That's on me.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...nson-tells-owner-jeanie-buss-take-fine-salary

Dang, Magic manned up :pimp:

First Gilbert and Cuban now Simon. NBA owners are lame, point blank.

Lavar givin no damns.

His plan is let LiAngelo play 1 year and declare for the draft and go undraftted so he can with the Lakers as a un drafted rookie free agent.

LiMelo he released his sig shoes and does not care if he loses his UCLA scholarship if the NCAA comes down. Because LiMelo would wait 1 year and also sign as rookie free agent with the Lakers.

In about 5 years zo finna look back and regret this

I mean if he rockin wit fewcha and migos then he need more Ad-libs on the track

If it don't sound like he rapping in a dojo with all the oohs and yuhs then it's trash

I like what I see from Zo on the court so far, but I can't get down with his mumble rap or trap music or whatever else the young whipper snappers are calling it these days

And the Nas slander is damn near unforgivable

In my day, we had to walk uphill both ways to Best Buy or Circuit City to cop the new Tribe/Roots/Nas etc

Nas is fr outdated though can't blame my guy for not listening to dude

Ain't nobody turnin up to nas
Ain't no strip club bangin nas

Old heads need to adapt

I like what I see from Zo on the court so far, but I can't get down with his mumble rap or trap music or whatever else the young whipper snappers are calling it these days

And the Nas slander is damn near unforgivable

In my day, we had to walk uphill both ways to Best Buy or Circuit City to cop the new Tribe/Roots/Nas etc

:lol: at copping CD's at best buy

All-Things-Must-Pass.png

Me and my homies would hit up a local store. Listen to a couple full CD's, check out mags like SLAM. Vibe, The Source, and also sneak into and check out the pron section :lol: yes Tower had them.

Afterwards go hit the movie theater and catch a flick.

Ahh teenage years in the early & mid 90's before the 2000's and the digital era killed everything entertainment wise from music, books, movies, magazines, and retail shopping.

Back
Top Bottom