**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I literally mentioned IT twice. Lol Read the post.

Fool us how? Depended on how IT looks when he comes back (off a serious injury) they might not make it out the East. Even if they do they getting swepted by GSW.

I saw it, I'm saying don't downplay his role. they will be fine. east is garbage. plus they put to much effort into this whole Lebron Kyrie fake feud for Lebron to not do good. just watch bruh.

Anybody that thinks Clarkson should be a starting PG... Lol Lonzo is doing a good job pushing the ball and making good passes, setting the tempo.

Randle is best as a 6th man
He can manhandle the other team’s bench units plus he can be on a shorter leash when he starts looking gassed or demotivated

I don't think we're playing that bad of defense to be honest, these guys are just hitting everything.

I like the defensive effort so far that's got us back in the game in the 2nd quarter.

We're right there with a chance to steal this game tonight.

Give Kuz ROY. **** Ben Simmons, I don’t care if dude didn’t play last season. It’s his 2nd year in the league for all I care. :lol:

Lonzo needs to get more involved and needs to look to be agressive and involved in this game.

Seriously Lonzo 2 shot attempts, zero boards, and 3 assists.

It's like 4 vs 5 with him on the court tonight.

Lakers need to keep attacking the hole and not settle for jumpers.

They're in the bonus with 7 minutes to go.

But also got to make they're FT's

Lonzo may not be showing it on the box score, but he’s doing pretty well defensively
The whole team is playing good defense so far as well

Back
Top Bottom