**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I remember reading it was a tough decision for MIL to let him go.....I think the GP2 signing is a good one

Finally got this grail. I’ve wanted it since I saw Kobe rocking it on Slam Magazine. Still think we should have added a black jersey a longgggg time ago.

CE9ACDB0-1A92-4A3C-82C1-332DA6A81D30.jpeg

Man I still jave that one and the Shaq one in my bin of Laker jerseys. I need to start getting them framed.

Pels teetering in not even being a playoff team. Do we make a play for Boogie now/trade deadline?
its the Pels who have to decide that...
everybody in the world seemingly knows our cards and what we're willing to trade.

So, statistically speaking, the top 4 players that are on our team that are playing above average (15.0 being the average point) could all possibly be moved before next year? Do I have this right? This is our plan?

upload_2018-1-15_11-59-49.png

Honest question. If we keep everyone and let them grow, how long until we have a 50-win season? 3 years? Longer? I think after 5 losing seasons, patience is low both internally and externally

I hope Randle is retained though

Honest question. If we keep everyone and let them grow, how long until we have a 50-win season? 3 years? Longer? I think after 5 losing seasons, patience is low both internally and externally

Won't even happen in 2K. And I'm extremely high on Zo and BI.

If we sign Paul George, and Ingram and Lonzo become who we hope, and Randle maintains his play, with a solid bench like Kuzma, Clarkson, etc, we'd start nearing that 45+ range.

By 2-3 years, 50+ should be feasible.

No Ingram or Ball.

Prolly just gunna go hoop instead of watching this ****.
I'll record it and watch it tonight just in case Kuzma goes off

Back
Top Bottom