**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Some of it also is that we have no quality backups for Zo. That makes it even worse when he’s out

This Zo vs Kuz on IG is everything right now :rofl:

Kuz definitely loves his tech fleece, dude literally can buy whatever but he sticks
to comfort.

It's prolly his lucky 25ppg track set.

F2464E0D-F8D0-4A1E-A804-8346224A448F.jpeg

This team having no backup PG (seriously how did Magic & Rob think ennis would work?) is mainly the reason we're 0-7 when our starting pg is out.

And I love Lonzo but if he we had a competent backup PG, we probably win a couple of those games.

This team having no backup PG (seriously how did Magic & Rob think ennis would work?) is mainly the reason we're 0-7 when our starting pg is out.

And I love Lonzo but if he we had a competent backup PG, we probably win a couple of those games.

They've been getting beat by an average of 16 ppg without Zo. A backup PG ain't helping win any games.

A backup Point that's not Tyler Ennis? Yeah it would. This team is a bunch of chuckers and black holes. Without a real Pg on the court, the offense falls apart.

A backup Point that's not Tyler Ennis? Yeah it would. This team is a bunch of chuckers and black holes. Without a real Pg on the court, the offense falls apart.

The offense ain't the main problem either. It ain't making up that difference, period.

I didn't say they'd go 7-0. I just said they'd be more competitive and maybe win a few more games.

Lack of a back up point guard is on the management, period.

Back
Top Bottom