**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

JC is who he is, a guy who gets buckets of the bench. Nothing wrong with that. He’s shown he can also create for his teammates. I really like how hard he plays and his hate to lose demeanor and attitude.

We have a good group of young guys to build on. Just add PG this summer.

JC was the lone bright spot in 2014 when Randle broke his leg game 1 and Kobe only played 35 games.

Trying being in this thread that year and let’s not even talk about the next year....

I would love to see JC stay.

The Bron talk is fun...but if you want to follow the GS mold...you keep this team as is and add one star and see what happens.

You gut this team for Bron and PG13, and we become Cavs light.

don't think we become that bad. haha.
if we part with Juju and JC, we're still in good hands if we have a game changer like bron.
Passing between Bron and Ball will be crazy and the growth of the youngins will flourish.
For PG I'm not willing to give away as much, we can def low ball OKC haha

At the end of the day I'd say bye to JC and Randle if it meant Bron coming here. No question. I'd pack their bags for em. But it's not gunna happen so who cares.

Lol at thinking bron gon come over here and not be able to be a GM like he has been doing, why would he come over here to the west where the competition is tougher, the reigning champs are over here, AND he’s going to worse team. And to top it off he not gonna be able to do whatever he wants...yeah not gonna happen

Plus he's fell off from that hot start, age may be starting to show

Lebron is the better player than Kobe though.

You act like Bron wouldn't have got 3 titles if he didn't walk into the NBA playing with Shaq.

Kobe couldn't even make it past the 1st round until he got Pau.

Kobe couldn't get past the first round without Pau or Shaq though. When he was in his prime.

This is useless though, I know better than to have conversations with fans who think kobe is better than Lebron.

I liked bron before the superteams...even with his chosen one attitude...he is a better all around stat guy than the goat but I'll take kobe over him anyday

I liked bron before the superteams...even with his chosen one attitude...he is a better all around stat guy than the goat but I'll take kobe over him anyday

His clown *** should have gotten that team to the finals in 09 or 10 so this debate could have been settled on the floor, but he choked.

Did he really though? Looking back, it's laughable he got the Cavs to as good records as they did with that supporting cast.

Back
Top Bottom