**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Am I allowed to get a Kyrie jersey if the Mavs beat the Celtics?

Need the fam's thoughts.
Screenshot_20240528_183030_Chrome.jpg

I don't even know how to look this kind of thing up, but what were Kuzma's playoff numbers compared to his regular season numbers... and how do they compare to Rui's playoff numbers compared to his regular season numbers?
- A: the difference in Kyle's regular season stats compared to playoff stats.
- B: the difference in Hoochiemama's regular season stats compared to playoff stats.
I'm curious which is bigger: A or B.

Kuz is more talented, but I think the AD-Bron-Kuz fit was more clunkier than AD-Bron-Rui.
Kuz def was guilty of highjacking the offense at lol

I feel like Isiah Thomas when talking about these two guys lol. Rui you have a similar skill set to Kuz…

#EverythingElse

Kuz def was guilty of highjacking the offense at lol

I feel like Isiah Thomas when talking about these two guys lol. Rui you have a similar skill set to Kuz…

#EverythingElse

Basically.

Rui is guilty of going iso in the mid-post and shooting a 18 footer time to time. Kuz will size up his defender from 30 feet to pull up a three or drive for a sky hook any chance he gets. :lol:

Kuz wanted/wants to be a star.

But I did feel like when it was time to lock in during the postseason, focus on a specific role and do whatever it takes for the team to win Kuz was on board.

While Rui is still content to take those 18 foot jumpers and wide open 3’s… and not bringing anything else to the table.

Kuz frustrates the offense by hijacking it.
Rui frustrates the offense by disappearing.
One version of frustrating the offense isn't better than they other.
They both frustrate the offense, so they cancel each other out to that end.
Gotta look to other factors.
Hustle? Kyle.
Defense? Kyle.
Pregame fits that are... 'sensational'? Kyle.

Speaking of reunions, I think he hates Bron but BI?

Would need more than $36mil going out.

Rui + Gabe would need $8mil more and my guess is he’s getting a pick if they found the $8mil between JHS, Max Lewis and Cam?

Also would need to negotiate his free agency for next year which would be dicey due to injury history.

Garland for BI is probably what happens.

All this talk of bringing the young core back and 0 mention of Zo :smh:

Man got a ligament transplant come on home!

Back
Top Bottom