**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I learned a lot these last few pages.....

D'Lo is garbage...should trade him asap
Analytic is useless
Ingram needs to show out by the time the season is over or front office should trade him
10-10 record is meaningless
Boogie is the answer

I know we're hurtin' right now, but this will be a big test. Really looking forward to the BI and Derozan matchup

We have ZERO shot blockers and no interior defensive presence..and a bunch of you fools don't want to make a trade for Nerlens Noel :lol:

Last edited:
The strategy for other teams going into games against the Lakers is: Don't settle for jumpers and drive to the hoop for layups.

Yes this current Laker team has a reputation for being "SOFT"

Last edited:
We have ZERO shot blockers and no interior defensive presence..and a bunch of you fools don't want to make a trade for Nerlens Noel :lol:

Again... Randle for Noel is a bad trade in pretty much every aspect, other than Noel is a good defender....But the paramount reason is that he will get paid 3 times what Randle will be getting paid next season, and basically takes us out of 2018 when Paul George & DeMarcus Cousins are free agents. And both in subpar situations.

And Noel isn't a guy who has much room to grow as a player unfortunately. Really damn good defender, but from an offensive standpoint, he's really not very good, nor will he ever.

You want to shuffle the team a bit? Fine.

But Russell, Clarkson, Ingram & Randle? You're out of your mind

Last edited:
Tonight is another example of why the Lakers need to trade some assets in order to obtain an established and proven impact player.

The more I watch Mozgov play, the more I realize why the Cavs weren't trippin on losing him.

Tonight is another example of why the Lakers need to trade some assets in order to obtain an established and proven impact player.

The more I watch Mozgov play, the more I realize why the Cavs weren't trippin on losing him.

Or maybe it's an example of a young team playing without 2 starters on a road trip that was routed stupidly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom