**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IT 5/21 and 1/9 from three.

They missed free throws and gave us a shot to win it at the end too. Smfh

Reactions: God
Up 11, at home, minus two key guys, legs give out late?

Need to start running Dame off the 3 in the future.

Bros, up 11 with 5 minutes left. Dame hits 4 3s.

IT had bad stats and we were up 11. Defense and rebounding failed and Dame got HOTTTT

Dame dolla... assassin.
Couldn't execute down the stretch and randle wasn't involved after bullying the whole game. He was killing them.
IT just doesn't have a high bball iq or isn't in sync with the team. He jumps in midair too much in no man's land his short ness doesn't give him any room for error.
We blew it but dame just nasty.

Bros, up 11 with 5 minutes left. Dame hits 4 3s.

IT had bad stats and we were up 11. Defense and rebounding failed and Dame got HOTTTT

Could have had Zu or Brook out there for rebounding purposes but yea. I'm heated.

IT Fasho gunna talk about how the team is young/needs to learn how to win and take none of the blame in the press conference lmao

This game sucks cuz we should've won but what can you do. We're missing 2 main players, IT couldn't buy a bucket and Dame went off. Oh well.

Wish we went to Julius more in the 4th.

Last edited:
Zo becoming way too dependent on the three ball
His touch around the rim and in the paint needs work in the offseason . Doesn’t seem confident with layups and floaters and midrange

How Dame ended the game:

- assist for 3
- hit 2 FTs

Dude is unreal.

KCP had some boneheaded plays too down the stretch. Oh well we had our chances. Every game with these guys has gone down to the wire I think.

Yeah that KCP play where he thought he got fouled so he threw up a bull**** runner and then fouled Nurkic immediately had me heated.

He should've made that driving layup tho. Just rimmed out.

Oh god that swipe off balanced two looking for a foul was cringeworthy.

That should have been a foul but he compounded it with that frustration foul 90 feet from their basket. Can't make those kinda plays.

We stole from the Spurs and got stolen tonight. I can't be pissed at that.

If BI/Hart played, I think we coulda closed both. BI/Hart defense was missed late. IT/Kuz/Randle can't do much vs Dame/CJ

Back
Top Bottom