**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

A lot of that was before 3 pt line though
A good chunk of his shots/points come from 3s

Not following this logic. This is the game now. Nobody says that Curry isn't as deserving/good as past MVPs because a majority of Curry's points come from 3s.

D'Lo and Randle set the tone this half. Reminiscent of the first month of the season.

Randle is such trash when he brings up the ball. :smh:

Dumb turnovers again when he plays point forward.

The 2 step backwards shuffle....really :lol:

Then him trying to do a spin dribble move above the 3 point line.

Dude was literally skipping backwards :smh:

When it's a non-fast break situation, I HATE it when he brings the ball up and plays that point-forward BS. When it's a fast break, I'm cool with it.

Okay. Since 1979-1980 when the 3 point line existed, DLo is the only guy.

I'm sold :lol:

Seriously though, seems like he always plays great vs teams with no good point guard, and his good games are when his 3 is falling. I want him to break guys down and attack

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that Ingram is gonna be a bust y'all. Typically when a player is gonna be a star you at least see flashed of brilliance early on. I know players develop at different rates but I don't see it with Ingram. He looks completely lost out there. He's a pure project player and it'll be 3-4 years before he's even a useful player. :smh: I hope I'm wrong though.

I'm starting to think that Ingram is gonna be a bust y'all. Typically when a player is gonna be a star you at least see flashed of brilliance early on. I know players develop at different rates but I don't see it with Ingram. He looks completely lost out there. He's a pure project player and it'll be 3-4 years before he's even a useful player. :smh: I hope I'm wrong though.

He definitely won't be a bust... I just don't think he's ready physically at all. Probably behind schedule.

The bench looks all the way off tonight

Clarkson playing like trash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom