**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Someone file a missing persons report for Jordan Clarkson. All that training in the offseason and he's out there looking like a dud. :smh:

I don't care what Randle's numbers are looking like, this dude just seems so uncoordinated out there. Doesn't matter if his right side has 0 defenders, this dude will always cross over back to his left even if the entire team is on that side to defend.

And to think I wanted the guy on the team before the draft. Thank GOD it didnt happen.

He's horrible, thank Darwin we didn't draft him

Edit: Odom and ginobili can't go right either, turned out fine

Last edited:
You can put Dlo back in anytime coach

Edit: 14 point lead [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
On that note, I haven't seen D'Lo use his right hand all season to finish. He was pretty good using it last season.

Covington with the Randle-esque awareness and foul on Randle.

Last edited:
220px-Byron_Scott.jpg

Randle :pimp:

Dlo's start to the game really got us goin' right off the bat

I know it's the Sixers, but nice performance tonight.

And mannn, if Embiid can stay healthy he is going to be a big time problem each and every night for years to come. Hope he can do so

Randle :pimp:

Dlo's start to the game really got us goin' right off the bat

I know it's the Sixers, but nice performance tonight.

And mannn, if Embiid can stay healthy he is going to be a big time problem each and every night for years to come. Hope he can do so

View media item 2265170

Way to many turnovers by Randle and the team tonight. Letting Philly hang around during the 3rd & 4th quarters any other team would have come back and beat us tonight.

That was not a nice performance at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom