**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Pelinka confirmed LA let Randle go to keep space for someone next year. I dunno how I feel about that. What if Randle is that guy we need all along and we let him walk for nothing? :frown:

We better land Kawhi or Klay next year or this will be really painful.

Pelinka confirmed LA let Randle go to keep space for someone next year. I dunno how I feel about that. What if Randle is that guy we need all along and we let him walk for nothing? :frown:

We better land Kawhi or Klay next year or this will be really painful.

What if Randle is the guy they plan to sign with that cap space weebay.gif

Possible new jersey’s

These mockups are based on all the leaks so far

84C2ED70-A41B-4465-B01F-47069C7CF464.png
These are...fine.

But I feel like if you're going retro, go in all the way. No half measures.

Nike needs to stop messing around... and hire me :lol:

AZG-Tag.jpg

Hot Take: Lebron has had the best run of signature sneakers by any NBA player (Jordan included). Obviously Lebron's sneakers are nowhere near as iconic but if you look at them, after the Jordan 14s all of them have been ugly other than the 29s. Go back and look at Lebron's sneakers 1 thought 15, not a single one is ugly.

Last edited:
Hot Take: Lebron has had the best run of signature sneakers by any NBA player (Jordan included). After the Jordan 14s all of them have been ugly other than the 29s. Go back and look at his sneakers 1 thought 15, not a single one is ugly.

After the 14's yeah they been bad but we all know retros are the big sellers for Jordans anyway. :lol:

That's still 14 models and a million different colorways. Bron's ain't close to Jordans.

Hot Take: Lebron has had the best run of signature sneakers by any NBA player (Jordan included). After the Jordan 14s all of them have been ugly other than the 29s. Go back and look at his sneakers 1 thought 15, not a single one is ugly.
Respectfully disagree. Never was a fan of the 10s, and could do without the 8s (I get the appeal though).

Post-15s, I like the 16-18s, 20s, 23s, 28s and 31s.

LeBrons haven't been visually appealing to me since the 10s. And in fact his Soldier line has been better than his sig line lately.

Back
Top Bottom