**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

As great as we played 1st half, we still gave up 59 pts so if our shooting goes cold we're in trouble unless we step up on D

Wide open miss by Nick off a Russell pass
Makeable layup missed by Randle off a Russell pass
Deng 3 missed from the corner, off a ridiculous pass by Russell

Good lord

Explain to me how Russell, who is 6'5" has failed to call for the ball in the low post against 5'11" Kemba Walker????

Unbelievable the lack of assertiveness with this so-called leader.

roll.gif

Sit Randle AND Russell on the pine for the rest of the game.

I'm sick and tired of watching these two clowns play softer than a third grader's first ever organized basketball game.

Randles head clearly not in this game.

Get nance back in Luke

Russ is playing decent though

Last edited:
Explain to me how Russell, who is 6'5" has failed to call for the ball in the low post against 5'11" Kemba Walker????

He's not a very good post player at this stage of his career. All he does is 18 foot fade aways like the one blocked by D Rose

Last edited:

He's not a very good post player at this stage of his career. All he does is 18 foot fade aways like the one blocked by D Rose
Doesn't matter imo. If you have a 6-inch height advantage, you MILK IT and use it as a way to create plays for others (aka, force the double team)

Sit Randle AND Russell on the pine for the rest of the game.

I'm sick and tired of watching these two clowns play softer than a third grader's first ever organized basketball game.

I'll give you Randle, he's been terrible since he came in in the second..

Have you really watched this 3rd Quarter...

Russell got us 2 buckets early.

And has gotten Deng, Randle & Nick twice... Good looks, and they all missed.

Back
Top Bottom