**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Would you guys prefer both jerseys hung or 1 jersey split between both numbers....the latter sounds kinda tacky lol

*Sidenote* - From the description of DLo's knee and him feeling better with rest. It actually doesnt sound alarming, more annoying. To me it sounds like he has Tendinosis. Pretty common among athletes
the only problem is it is almost impossible to completely heal during an NBA season when you are constantly running and jumping. They might have to sit him out for an extended period, he is too young to push it for no reason. The man must have went way hard this summer with training. But all I know is he can't keep playing 3 games sitting 1 out.

m_F3cp_Lg.jpg

:wow:

Kobe was asked by Kevin Ding a couple years ago which number he preferred the Lakers to retire and he said 24.

When Mitch Kupchak was asked towards the end of last season he said "maybe both."

There's just no way the Lakers do not retire both. Retiring two numbers for one player would be unprecedented for any team. I'd like to see the Lakers pay homage to what Kobe meant to the team and to the league by hanging an away #8 and a home #24 in the rafters.

Last edited:
Gonna be very interesting to see the DLo-Kemba matchup tonight as well as what Ingram does in his homecoming game

D'Lo is dealing out of the pick and roll so far. Four assists in the opening five and a half minutes.

Back
Top Bottom