**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Warriors been to the finals 4 straight years.....the wheels bout to fall off this year or next.....injuries will happen, bodies break down, mental fatigue .....
I give them one more year than its a wrap either money or injuries will break them

10gc51cl3uj11.jpg

Happy 21st to BI. Also, is this dude really hollerin at chicks on IG like this? At least DM them, dude :lol:

If love to see Bosh & wade on 1 year deals. Then
Warriors been to the finals 4 straight years.....the wheels bout to fall off this year or next.....injuries will happen, bodies break down, mental fatigue .....
Money will be the first thing to break them up. small part of me thinks KD is coming to LA.

This past season would have been their last of CP3 didn’t go down :frown:

Happy 21st to BI. Also, is this dude really hollerin at chicks on IG like this? At least DM them, dude :lol:

Ahhh hell nah

BI need to stay as far away from the clubs as possible..

I’m legit disappointed in dude.. didn’t think he was into the club scene at all.. and now that he 21 all he gonna wanna do is party smh

I don’t think I ever heard of Kobe goin to the club. Not even once. These dudes got no commitment these days

:lol:

All players spent time in the club during their younger days... even Kobe

I have no problem with him having fun on his birthday... he was in North Carolina working for a solid stretch during this summer

Ain't never heard nothing bad about BI and now ya'll tripping because his 21st is in the club...lmao

Chill. He good. Kobe met his chick on a video set and yall tripping off the club?

Ahhh hell nah

BI need to stay as far away from the clubs as possible..

I’m legit disappointed in dude.. didn’t think he was into the club scene at all.. and now that he 21 all he gonna wanna do is party smh

I don’t think I ever heard of Kobe goin to the club. Not even once. These dudes got no commitment these days

It's his 21st birthday. Even guys who don't normally go to the club, go to the club on their 21st.

Almost all of the good players in the league except for the married religious veterab guys like Steph Curry go to clubs. It doesn't say anything bad about his level of commitment or anything like that. The season doesn't start for 6 weeks! Are you any less committed to your job because you go out every now and then? Should Brandon Ingram be in the gym at midnight in the middle of the offseason? Let the kid live!

And yes, Kobe did go to the club especially when he was younger.

Question:

If another team signs Deng, does it impact what the Lakers owe him?

No since his contract was technically stretched.
I think it would only impact them if they waived him and somebody claimed him.

I got no problems with him celebrating his bday. Dudes be out celebrating taco Tuesday popping bottles and whatnot.

He’s really out here auditioning girls for invites tho...these small city dudes smh

Good guy Luol renegotiated his deal giving back the 7.5mil.

Ryan Anderson did the same with Phx with the last year of his deal

That Ryan Anderson trade really helped out the Lakers. Heard a lot of black lash before Deng agreed for a buyout about why can’t Deng do what Ryan Anderson did and give some money back if he really wanted to play. Then look what happens he agrees to give some money back. Excellent work by Magic.

It’s really hilarious at all the comments BI is getting from that post. “How’s lebron gonna feel?” “Lebron not gonna like this” “you should be in the gym with Bron”... as if lebron is his daddy.

The kid just turned 21. It’s. His. 21st. Bday..... reeeelax. Let the kid live

kd to lakers next year confirmed

koala can kick rocks with doc rivers

nike zoom durbron 1 bout to drop

Back
Top Bottom