**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Anybody ever cut off all the Os in they life to better themselves and find the 1?

I’m officially washed lol

DAMN

Sometimes the team trades you and sometimes you trade the team

Hit the reset button and and take a few weeks off
065DF309-E0A6-49CF-A78A-DE54D94B3CCB.gif

Anybody ever cut off all the Os in they life to better themselves and find the 1?

I’m officially washed lol

DAMN
First thing is u gotta stop ****in wit the light skin tings.. it’s rare to find a yellow bone shawty who ride or die.. found that out when my girl was ****in the set when I was at county.. all bool tho cuz she got a permanent arch in her spine from when I was hittin it

Best advice is to get yourself An educated girl.. forget all these club ****.. **** tied to the set. Etc.

I switched up my attire.. my focus. And these smart girls came naturally. Like idk how. What I found was that these girls like is a hood ***** disguised as a smart *****. Gotta have that balance of both.

Idk how active you are or way u stay at.. but If u really about that paper and improving yourself thas what u gotta do

BI going on the females. Gotta respect that, it's man's bday. Can't celebrate his bday in the offseason? cmon man.
Let the young dude go all Leo diCap and go in one 40 supermodels(IG hookers).

I've said it during last year's playoffs and I'll say it again, Klay, for as great as he is, doesn't show up alot of nights. For every game where he goes for 35, he'll have a 2 for 8 performance where's he invisible all night offensively. Luckily he plays with 3 other all-nba players so he can afford to have off nights and not take heat for it. If given a choice, I'd much rather have Durant or Kawhi over Klay. It's not even a question for him.

So Wade and Bosh are interested in joining. No **** they’re interested in making money to play in a great city for a great organization with a great player. What is this, 2010? I hope the Lakers don’t share that interest

Slim Thug lookin sharp
Yeah real smoov

Release point looks much more improved and consistent. Not finishing as far forward anymore with that slingshot motion

Wish there was more footage or BI working out. Could watch workout vids of any of the young dudes all day

Yeah real smoov

Release point looks much more improved and consistent. Not finishing as far forward anymore with that slingshot motion

Wish there was more footage or BI working out. Could watch workout vids of any of the young dudes all day
Ayoo

Klay fits with our current roster the best. If Kawhi wants to come here you go him as priority but I would love to have Klay.

Gotta love Laker store...

They email me telling they can’t fulfill the order for the white Lebron authentic.

I tell them if they can’t fulfill the order, refund me my money and send me a discount code.

They sent the discount code but sent me an email saying I requested to cancel my order...lol

sajnjId.jpg

BTS have continued their record breaking streak by achieving Most viewed music video online in 24 hours with the music video for their latest release IDOL accumulating more than 45 million views during its first day on YouTube.

The South Korean boy band took the record from Taylor Swift, who enjoyed the title uninterrupted for a year after Look What You Made Me Do reached 43.2 million views from 27–28 August 2017.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com...-viewed-music-video-online-in-24-hours-538964

Back
Top Bottom