**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What are you expecting Ingram to do? He's terrible in iso and pick and roll.
Zeller is guarding him. If Ingram can't take Zeller off the dribble and create, he shouldn't be in the game.

It's about taking advantage of MISMATCHES just like Batum scored over the shorter Young to get the lead

Zeller is guarding him. If Ingram can't take Zeller off the dribble and create, he shouldn't be in the game.

It's about taking advantage of MISMATCHES just like Batum scored over the shorter Young to get the lead
Zeller is an athletic, mobile big so I'm not sure what you're getting out of it.

Tough loss. But this is something you learn from.

D.Lo should have been on the floor. Period.

Zeller is an athletic, mobile big so I'm not sure what you're getting out of it.
Ingram takes him off the dribble, drawing another defender to leave his man and opens up Lakers shooters. PERIOD

Last edited:

Ingram takes him off the dribble. PERIOD
Bruh, he is not good at taking athletic defenders off the dribble. His ball handling isn't tight enough nor is he quick enough. Asking him to create off iso/pick and roll is not playing to his strength.

Glad to see Russell out of the game. GREAT CALL Luke

10-2 run since DLo came out genius. Real bright you are.

You gonna QUESTION Luke's call? Who's the coach and who gets the big bucks, you or Luke LOL

While you spent the game jerkin off over any "perceived" lack of "leadership" from DLo, the team collapsed the moment he came out with 3 minutes left.

NOW you want to switch gears to me and Luke? :rofl:

Clown shoes b. You in em.

things went south when dlo came out, the hornets sensed it and went for the kill.

really wanna see post game with Luke

Why sub out D'Lo. I don't get it.

Coach doesn't trust him
Either turnovers or play calling or defense or all of the above

Entering Byron levels of coaching.

Offense always looks better with Russell out there.

And Lou & Clarkson are worse defenders.

Really no excuse. Especially when you have the lead, and you need smart plays to just score. Not a barrage of scoring to catch up

111-105 when DLo came out.

And dude hyped about him comin out "helpin" the Lakers.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
And sticking with a player who is 19 (Ingram) winning the game for us...because he has that experience.

LMAO.
Yeah, the 19-year old whom Coach Luke obviously trusts and was on the court at the crucial moments of the 4th quarter while Hollywood Russell sat and watched. LMAO

111-105 when DLo came out.

And dude hyped about him comin out "helpin" the Lakers. :lol: :rofl:

And sticking with a player who is 19 (Ingram) winning the game for us...because he has that experience.

LMAO.

Yeah, the 19-year old whom Coach Luke obviously trusts and was on the court at the crucial moments of the 4th quarter while Hollywood Russell sat and watched. LMAO

And they lost.... Soooooooooooooooooooo not sure what point you are trying to prove here

Puke really let Clarkson slowly walk the ball up the court when the game was tied with less than a minute left, called time out with 12 on the shot clock then drew up a play for Clarkson to make a read. Wut.

Back
Top Bottom